Utah Jazz have been sold to local billionaire.

Viewing 3 reply threads

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Good move for the Jazz, IMO.  Love the Millers, but this guy is a young, rich Jazz fan. I’m thinking he will spend into the luxury tax if it will help get the players we need to compete.

UrbanLiar
        Ute Fan
        @urbanliar

Almost has a youthful craziness that Mark Cuban brought to the Mavericks.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Say Hello to the Utah Cougs.

Smith is a major Cougar fan. He’ll change the name and team colors to blue and white

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

This whole thing is so interesting. It’s probably a good thing that BYU is church owned and wouldn’t allow a person to “Phil Knight” a program, because I could have totally seen him try to do that. I wonder what he will do with the team. 

Stone
          Ute Fan
          @stone

Do people in Oregon complain about being Phil Knight’s program? I don’t understand your take.

Why would a school or fans be opposed to having a massively wealthy alumni throw oodles of money at the athletics program?

RiseasUtes
            Ute Fan
            @riseasutes

Seriously, I don’t see the negative with Oregon/Knight.

ironman1315
            Ute Fan
            @ironman1315

I think it’s more the controlling body’s discomfort with sports at their schools. Not a fan issue. If you catch my meaning. 

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

They would absolutely allow it.

ironman1315
        Ute Fan
        @ironman1315

Terrible from a branding perspective. 

Hellhound152
      Ute Fan
      @hellhound152

A local, life long Jazz fan?  Yeah, this is worst case scenerio, way worse than Greg who couldn’t give 2 @#$@s about the team and would have tried to sale it off before Gails body was cold. lulz

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

RIP #22 Forums Professional Sports NBA Utah Jazz have been sold to local billionaire.