Utah: Let’s show everyone what undisciplined looks like.

Viewing 2 reply threads

alUmnUs
      Ute Fan
      @alumnus

Washington State: Hold my helmet and watch this.

You heard it here first: Utes gonna double-digit trounce Wazzu this weekend. Actually not basing this prediction off of Wazzu’s game last night, but I’m going with it.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

fUCLA has talent just like SC. I don’t think it is a trend for them. Hell who knows anything other than Clemson will be undefeated by the end of the year. COC12 is going to COC it up again. Need to move to 8 conference games. 

alUmnUs
        Ute Fan
        @alumnus

Right. Clemson & Alabama really had some tough powder puff games yesterday. Meanwhile PAC 12 cannibalization is well under way in full first week of play.

Sweetness
      Ute Fan
      @sweetness

Next week has me super worried…sure Wazzu’s collapse was terrible and their defense fell apart, but UCLA was +5 in turnover margin and had 2 special teams touchdowns…and wazzu still almost won. I still think they’re really good, they’re going to be p**sed, and they’re a terrible matchup for us.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Wazzu has to fix 5 turnovers and two special team scores. Every team in the COC12 has huge deficiencies all over the places. SC and fUCLA are specifically coaching. Which makes me believe they will lose more. 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah: Let’s show everyone what undisciplined looks like.