Utah MBB Back on Bubble

Viewing 4 reply threads

alexsmith
      Ute Fan
      @alexsmith

They have officially climbed themselves back to the bubble! 4 Pac-12 teams on the outside looking in, meaning these next 2 weeks essentially determine what 3 to 4 teams are going since 3 of them all play each other. Proves crucial for fans to come out and support the boys in the last 2 home games
      2/14/23 Bracketology

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Agreed! Attention, Utah fans with disposable incomes – Thursday and Saturday in Arizona.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I hope to see you attempting to disrupt free throws at both games. 🙂

3 3

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Utah will be lucky to go 2-3 in the last 5.
      Maybe 1-4 and I wouldn’t be surprised to see
      0-5

@ Arizona L
      @ ASU toss up
      UCLA L
      USC toss up
      @ Colorado L

Still a successful season.

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

Thumbs-up?

alexsmith
        Ute Fan
        @alexsmith

I’d disagree, but I get where you’re coming from. I think we win @ Colorado, and then we split both of the other 2 series. 3 wins in those gets you into the tourney imo, as long as you win your first in Vegas as well

NashvilleUte
          Ute Fan
          @nashvilleute05

I’m predicting that we go 2-3, but would definitely be pleased if it’s 3-2. I’d be pretty surprised if we finish differently than one of those two.

NashvilleUte
            Ute Fan
            @nashvilleute05

I think we’ve got Colorado. No way we’ll surprise Arizona again. I think we split ASU/USC and maybe (doubtful) surprise UCLA. That’s where my 2-3 or 3-2 comes from.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

Overall great season. Need at least 3-2 record and two P12 tourney wins. UofA was a perfect storm win. UCLA, UofA, UO, USC, and to an extent ASU have too much atheltic talent for Utah to play okay to pull of a win. 

tanute3
      Ute Fan
      @tanute3

The games vs USC and ASU are probably the most important remaining. Win those two and we could be in a good position for a top 4 seed at the Vegas tournament

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Utah MBB Back on Bubble