Utah vs Iowa

Viewing 3 reply threads

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I was listening to 700 on the way home after the game and Bill Riley said that the next matchup would be either Saturday or Sunday. Here’s the catch…if the game vs Iowa is on Saturday, there’s a good chance that it’ll start at 0930 due to telecasting reasons.

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

9:30 am?! What is this, Junior Jazz? I figured there was no way they would schedule it on Sunday because you would get no one there, but with that start time it might be 50/50 which would get more people.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

Really ******ed up if ESPN decides on the 930 slot.

And speaking of ESPN, what was with all the extra ‘media time outs’ last night?

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I noticed that too. There were so many media timeouts, that I don’t think either team used any of their official timeouts in the second half.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

The NIT tries out new rules – The floating media timeout is part of that

//r00t4Utes
          Ute Fan
          @r00t4utes

Yeah, they talked about the NIT rules on the TV broadcast a couple of times, including widening the lanes.

1 5

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

My interest piqued for a moment thinking you were referring to a possible 2nd round Women’s Bball tourney matchup with Iowa and Caitlyn Clark.

Instead it’s a Men’s NIT Bball reference, interest no longer piqued, apathy re-activated.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.