Wait. Did we win the game?

Viewing 5 reply threads

UTau
      Ute Fan
      @utau

Did we not comfortably beat a team that gave us fits last year? I understand constructive criticism, but the lack of positivity is concerning.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

why is it concerning? What are you concerned about? The emotional wellbeing of the fanbase?

Just kidding… In all seriousness, I’m happy with the outcome. This team is clearly well coached.

1 5

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

As I posted below – there are a number of things I liked about today; i.e. Anae, well rounded offense, penalties, etc.

i am ONLY saying that we did not look like a top ten team.  Who here thinks that we looked like a top ten team?  Not me.

Bytheway, any comparison to Michigan makes no sense. They are not really a top ten team and have some serious issues of their own. 

To say that we don’t have serious issues, makes no sense to me. 

Go Utes

BulgieUte
        Ute Fan
        @bulgieute

Why should we look like a top ten team? We’re #13 AP/#15 coaches. 

Distantute
        Ute Fan
        @distantute

Second half we looked like a top 10 team. Not sure what game you were watching.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Utah truly is like a boa constrictor. NIU was all yeah we got this. Then the coils just tigthened ever so slightly and by the fourth quarter it goes black. 

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

I was a little disappointed in our defense at times. Particularly in the first half. Other times they looked strong.

No, we didn’t look like a top 10 team. That happens a lot to teams who are actually in the top 10 though.

2 1

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Welcome to Utah fandom – we’re glad you’re here. I should probably make you aware that there’s a segment of our fanbase that can’t simply appreciate a win, or acknowledge that there’s also another team out there who wants to win and sometimes does good things.

crazyute
        Ute Fan
        @crazyute

Thank you. Glad someone gets it. NIU is a tough physical team. Think of when we were a MWC or WAC team and top teams would struggle with us.

George
      Ute Fan
      @niu007

Good game you guys. Not sure what you did differently in the 2nd half but we couldn’t do much at all. Nothing too surprising to me. Good luck the rest of the year.

UteStuckInSeattle
        Ute Fan
        @utestuckinseattle

Much respect for your Huskies. You have a good team that has played us tough these last two years.

Good luck the rest of the way!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

In post game our coach said we didn’t change much. Just executed better. Think perhaps we (and the altitude) wore the Huskies down over time.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Hope you guys kill the zoobs in a few weeks.

Heike
          Ute Fan
          @heike

next year

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Wait. Did we win the game?