well, the reaction of TSPP fans has been better than I could have hoped

Viewing 6 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

HILARIOUS! They are already using the honor code as an excuse for Utah being better at recruiting. Gotta start making excuses now to keep up the delusions of superiority!

NashvilleUte
      Ute Fan
      @nashvilleute05

Oh geez… back to their old routine I see! The more things change, the less other things change!

cicampbe
      Ute Fan
      @cicampbe

I love how they are “welcoming” us to “their” conference, like they’ve actually played a single game in the Big12.

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

We can officially welcome them in two years when they become full members finally.

UofU Fanatic
      Ute Fan
      @uofufanatic

Chinngiskhan, what do you mean when they are full members? When I googled their revenue it seems like they have full revenue and thought I saw 40+ million but looks like we will be 31.7 million.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

The tdS will only be receiving a 50% share of Big 12 revenues in 2023, 75% in 2024, and a full share in 2025.

Conversely, Utah will be receiving a full share of Pac-12 revenues in 2023, and full shares of Big 12 revenues in 2024 — right from the start.

UofU Fanatic
      Ute Fan
      @uofufanatic

Ouch! So they only be bringing in 16 million next year and then 23 million in 2024 when we come in making 8 million less?

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

The tdS will be making less than us in 2023 and 2024, because they’ll only be a “partial revenue sharing” team until 2025. Utah on the other hand will be receiving full conference revenue shares the entire time.

Edge: Utah

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

Lots of great tweets from BYU-Provo Campus fans telling us what the Big12 is like, how the various fanbases are. It’s like they forgot that they have yet to play a single down/minute/point/inning in the conference as of today.

Charlie
        Ute Fan
        @charlie

I expect Rutgers may want to help USC understand what they will experience or Vanderbilt may help Texas and Oklahoma with ideas, but with more experience.

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I agree they love to make excuses. But, the Honor Code certainly affects their recruiting. But, they have no excuses when it comes to LDS recruits.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football well, the reaction of TSPP fans has been better than I could have hoped