Well, we are a baseball school anyway

Viewing 3 reply threads
      4 1

UtahSig
      Ute Fan
      @utahsig

I thought I would feel better about that abomination in the morning, but nope still p**sed about it. Such sloppy play, no heart, terrible defense. I realize it is just the NIT and the team should be disappointed they didnt make the NCAA’s, but I still feel like Coach K should have the team ready to play regardless. 

I read some firey hot takes last night on twitter saying LK needs to go, not sure I am ready to go that far (in fact, I am pretty far away from saying that), but this entire season coupled with all the transfers over his whole tenure plus the misses in recruiting, I am getting frustrated. Utah basketball should be better than this.

Bring on Spring Football, and yes baseball. 

Anonymous
      Inactive

The thing is there may only be one guy on this team who can look forward to playing after college. These opportunities are rare. I don’t think these guys appreciate where they are. It’s as though they think “hey, we’re in the PAC,” and that’s all it takes. Show up and win. It was an abomination.

Anonymous
      Ute Fan
      @anonymous

Wait, I thought we were a ski school.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nope, gymnastics and skiing.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Basketball (Men) Well, we are a baseball school anyway