We’ve got some pansy fans

Viewing 9 reply threads
      8 9

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

People were filing out of the stadium at the end of the 3rd quarter! Yeah it was rainy. Yeah it was a little chilly. But give me a break. We’ve got a top 15 team playing arguably the most important game of the season!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I stay for every game until the the very end, win or lose, rain or shine, snow or rain.

UUtes
        Ute Fan
        @uutes

Same. 22 years straight. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

You know can’t judge people. But I have to compliment the fans. I watched the game and listened to the 700 highlights in the post game. They were loud and it is always cool for me to hear the fans during the game. Like last week at OSU or in the Coliseum I dislike games where you can hear the band. I just want to hear 45-50k screaming and hyping our players. It is cool to hear and witness. 

5 1

eyesonU
      Ute Fan
      @eyesonu

I don’t think there’s a lot of fanbases in the country that would sit through a cold, rainy night for almost four hours. A lot of people look at it as entertainment and aren’t as passionate about it as most of us on this board. Their comfort is more important to them at times.

SkinyUte
      Ute Fan
      @skinyute

We left after Moss broke the record because my 10 year old daughter was literally in tears because she was so wet and cold. She was dang tough through most of the game, but I’ll be sure to let her know she’s a “pansy”.

1 5

BulgieUte
        Ute Fan
        @bulgieute

you should of had a son.

SkinyUte
          Ute Fan
          @skinyute

Got two…doubt either of them would have lasted as long as the girl did. 🙂

BulgieUte
            Ute Fan
            @bulgieute

I’m not surprised by that, males are stronger but  females are way tougher. 

1 3

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

i agree. its very unbecoming of the “big time football” we are trying to be

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

The most important game was the USC game. I stayed until the end.

norm
      Ute Fan
      @norm

Yeah, I used to think like this too until I had kids.

I stuck it out today until the end, but even when the kids don’t come to the game I have to get a babysitter for like six hours. Don’t really like taking advantage of parents or whoever is watching the kids by staying for the pointless end of an already decided game.

Then there was the time a fan in the row behind us was yelling “game isn’t over” the time we had to leave when my wife was feeling too sick to stay to the end of a game that was already in hand. Ended up in the ER that night. Luckily it wasn’t serious, but still….. that fan was a jackass.

So yeah, I don’t blame anybody for leaving early even though I almost always stick it out until the end.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I stayed the whole game, but understand people wanting to leave early. it rained the whole time and hard from the second quarter until the end of the game. Had the Utes been blowing them out I prob would have left too. That being said great win, many fans stayed until the end.

RUUTES
      Ute Fan
      @ruutes

I’ve never left a game early and certainly SOME people are super fair weather. But I can’ always tell someone leaving because they are a lamer or someone leaving because they have kids or other honest commitments. We are 6-1, just beat ASU. We should worry about injuries and next week’s game. Not seeing a great benefit in smack talking our own fans day after a big win. Let’s be happy for 24 hours then get back to practice.

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football We’ve got some pansy fans