What a waste of a lot of talent.

Viewing 6 reply threads

cbmute
      Ute Fan
      @cbmute

This was Utahs year for the taking. No way you can fire Kyle but I sure hope he will change his mindset when it comes to offense. You can’t play not to lose, even a bad team in the PAC12 has enough talent if you give them life they will beat you.  

Utah made Cal and OR’s defenses look good. Something only Utah could do. Offensively they never play up to the talent they have. 

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

When we scored that last TD I thought, we’ve left too much time on the clock.

1 1

KelVarnsen
      Ute Fan
      @kelvarnsen

The past few years I’ve defended Kyle and his coaching philosophy because the team was heading in the right direction and imporving the past few years after the transition to the PAC. But I don’t see how the team will ever make the next step and win a big game in November with him.

I think it’s time to move on, which is weird to say being how much he’s won. 

KelVarnsen
        Ute Fan
        @kelvarnsen

Probably just an angry overreation on my part after another November dissapointment. 

cbmute
      Ute Fan
      @cbmute

I guess the silver lining is I’m going to save some money by not going to the championship game.

Sometimes silver linings really  suck. 

KelVarnsen
        Ute Fan
        @kelvarnsen

Seriously. I got an email this morning from Levi’s Stadium to purchase tickets for the championship game…at least I’ll save some money…

GorillaMask
      Ute Fan
      @gorillamask

There’s no way they fire KW, but personally I think he needs to go. We all know what his ceiling is…

Oregon is horrendous this year. They came in 3-7 with absolutely nothing to play for and beat us on Senior day with the South title on the line. 

Its time to give somebody else a chance. 

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

So much NFL talent on this roster….man

Xanthis
      Ute Fan
      @xanthis

Kyle doesn’t have to go, but his OC does and he has to actually hold a real coaching search. In fact it should be Chris Hill that does the hiring because Whitt has shown he can’t handle hiring an OC. Joe Williams only had 23 carries today…3 carries during a long stretch where we had five 3 & outs in row. At one point we had 2nd & 2 only to run 2 passing plays for 0 yards and had to punt. Guess what happened before that? TWO JOE WILLIAMS RUNS FOR ROUGHLY 18 YARDS COMBINED.

Utah man forever
        Ute Fan
        @uman

For me it isn’t one or two bad plays but more of an attitude. There will be critical plays in every game. I understand that you take what they are giving, but why not do it by surprise? The pass plays you referenced were low percentage plays because they were expected. They were easily defended along with a short run play. It seems to me that Utah’s O is just too damn predictable. 

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What a waste of a lot of talent.