What’s with the weird camera angle for the Bama Sooner game?

Viewing 3 reply threads

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Seems like an odd angle to me. 

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Holy hell these refs stink. 

PhillyUte
      Ute Fan
      @phillyute

Nice catch by the true freshman receiver. Meanwhile our receivers are still trying to learn how to catch balls that hit their hands and not turn them into pick 6s for the other team.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

I think that has something to do with star ratings.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I am referring to the very obvious forward pass being ruled a fumble. Thank goodness for review but good hell awful to not call that live.

The juggle completion is kind of one of those subjective things.  I say catch and TD. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

How can anyone watch a bama game anyway? Knowing the outcome of a game before it’s played is not very fun.

User Suspended
        @a2ute

The season has been a foregone coclusion from day 1. The only somewhat interesting game was Bama/Georgia.

Bama will win comfortably against Clemson.

I don’t see this bama stranglehold on college football ending any time soon. 

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I know Bama has good offense. I think they are easily one of the best. BUT Oklahoma’s defense is just terrible. I am not seeing any skill players at all making plays. 

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football What’s with the weird camera angle for the Bama Sooner game?