when the raiders move to vegas, will they become our regional team replacing the

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • utah football Next: ROSE BOWL vs Penn State college football Utah Utes 1/2/23

oc_ute
        Ute Fan
        @ocute

broncos?  geographical distance was how it worked way back when which is why we still see the broncos weekly.  just curious if anyone knows how that will work.  

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

I was thinking of that last night.  They can’t give us every single Broncos and every single Raiders game simply because a significant number of weeks they will be playing at the same time and on the same network.  Denver has been our ‘designated home team’ for several decades. 

St George Ute
        Ute Fan
        @stgeorgeute

It’ll be an hour and a half drive for me, so I sure plan on attending a few games. Maybe I’ll even become a fan. For years, I’ve only rooted for teams because they have former Utes on the roster. Haven’t had a team I’ve called my own since I lived back East.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

The Raiders though? Gross. 

utefansince79
            Ute Fan
            @utefansince79

Ironic you’ll have Utah based Raider fans and Utah based Bronco fans each wanting their team on every week (and they are rivals to begin with).

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Stay up on all of your shots and immunizations if you plan to be a raider fan.  It is kind of like NEZ except with more bodily fluids. 

Johnny80
                Ute Fan
                @johnny80

Never speak ill of the NEZ! Don’t hate because you can’t hang! You talk about people not “getting up” for games and then make this comment. Not cool! Lol.

EagleMountainUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @battlegroundute

I have never had a problem getting up..or accused anyone else of not getting up. 

I used to have tickets in NEZ. I am still recovering…

Johnny80
                    Ute Fan
                    @johnny80

Ok.
                    Just letting you know we have had our shots…. and immunizations.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Forums Professional Sports NFL when the raiders move to vegas, will they become our regional team replacing the