Who would you say?

Viewing 3 reply threads

AUDIIDUA
      Ute Fan
      @audiidua

In spirit of Utahs recent QB transfer news, I began thinking about all of Utahs QBs since joining the Pac12 and which one I miss the most and which one I’m most thrilled is gone and why.

Miss the most: Jordan Wynn. Read defenses well and was athletic enough to move around. Great arm and had some great potential if it wasn’t for his injuries.

Thrilled that is gone: Terrance Cain. Athletic ability but not much else.

2 1

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

Cain’s senior year was our last year in the MWC.

Miss the most: Troy Williams – he got jobbed when Taylor got here. I would have liked to see how he would have done as a senior not having to learn a new offense.

Thrilled he’s gone: Jack Tuttle – he abandoned the team mid year and we missed on Wilson because of him. On the positive side, his absence opened the door for Rising to come to Utah.

2 1

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

Troy played a lot as a SR and was disappointing. 

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Second that @utah. All you to do is watch that Usc game where he misses a wide open Carrington for the win. 

UteThunder
            Ute Fan
            @utethunder

Does Williams miss wide open Carrington if he was the starter the whole season leading up to that? I doubt it.

It’s hard to judge Williams on his playing time as a senior. He was getting 2nd string reps for most of the season and it has to be mentally difficult to overcome being benched as a senior in favor of a sophomore.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I don’t remember Cain in the PAC 12. Unless I mistaken Utah has had Wynn, Hayes, Wilson, Thompson, Williams, Huntely and Shelley. At least that’s who has had any significant playing time.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Wynn just wasn’t durable enough.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Same as Huntley???

oc_ute
          Ute Fan
          @ocute

TH has a decent frame, JW was as brittle as an icicle.  too scrawny for the big time

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Huntley is able to withstand hits better than Wynn. He’s a little small but his body can handle it better than Wynn.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

Huntley is much more durable.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

How two season ending injuries is a wash in my mind. Maybe because when they happened? So Huntley lasts longer is the argument?  

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Who would you say?