Why does getting Wilmore feel even better than beating ASU

Viewing 3 reply threads

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

On the field?

I HATE ASU I couldn’t be happier that we got this kid, and beat out ASU to get him!

UtahFanSir
      Ute Fan
      @utahfansir

Does feel great. Still we lost LB Juarez on a very last minute scholarship offer by ASU. His HS coach got a job offer at ASU. Then LB Drew Fowler out of Bellevue, WA took a PWO to UW to a full boat at Utah. We needed some LB’ers.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

Probably because they won 5/6 head to head recruiting battles this year.  So it was nice to get one.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

I feel like Wilmore is the best one. Herm seems to be just swooping in on Utah guys. Like that is his recruiting method. Let Utah evaluate so we offer.  

RiseasUtes
          Ute Fan
          @riseasutes

Dude, JD got moved up to the #36th rated guy in the country by 247(only 10 spots from being a 5*).  Wilmore was easily the #2 out of the head to heads, but JD is a blue chip QB.  Would have been great to get both and I’m very happy with landing Wilmore, but JD is considered the best out of all of them.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

Rising may be better again though. No regret losing JD personally. 

Anfernee
              Ute Fan
              @anfernee

Rising is a pro style qb and a better fit for Ludwig. I’ve seen enough of Utah’s “dual threat” qbs through the years. Give me the Rising son.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Gunther and Ben were speaking about Herms recruiting methods. They were speculating that since Herm has been out of college football for so long that it would make sense for him to watch who Utah recruits and go after them. Herm has said he respects Whitt and likes the way he runs his program. If they are correct, I can’t say i blame Herm. In the case of Daniel’s, everyone knew who he was so it wasn’t a shock for ASU to go after him.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

I thoughts guys don’t want to Clme here due all the mormon coaches and culture LOL.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Why does getting Wilmore feel even better than beating ASU