Will someone with a CougarBoard membership please hold this Zoob accountable?

Viewing 10 reply threads

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

After Utah wins the B12 this year, I expect to see video footage of this Zoob (BlooCoug) eating a heaping plate of dog poop. And then I want to see it featured on Message Board Genius for all to enjoy!

Receipt captured in the following link:

Zoob committing to eat a pile of dog poop if Utah wins the B12

Kellso
      Ute Fan
      @kellso

I have a feeling this person on CB has eaten a lot of s**t. So, they must be looking forward to it.

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

The Cougar Board’s hate for Utah knows no bounds. They will try to spin everything (and I mean everything) to show that BYU is better than Utah. Just this week they were trashing the Hunstman Center as a trashy, ugly arena.

On the one hand, BYU is a better football program because they won a NC and have a Heisman winner. Utah has a better program and has had for at least two decades. CB fans are simply jealous and it bugs them, so bad that …

When it comes to basketball, they ignore that Utah won a NC, played in four final fours, have two number-one draft picks, and they have three players currently in the NBA. BYU has played in ZERO final fours, have a losing record in the NCAA tourney, and has no players in the NBA. So using the CB logic, Utah is a better basketball program. (BYU has been a much better basketball program for about two decades.)

I love the CB argument that Utah lost two Rose Bowls. BYU has never played in a NY6 bowl game. Utah has played in 4 and have won 2.

Tony (admin)
          Admin/Founder
          @admin

There’s a funny thing about playing in NY6 games. The competition is good. Really good.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I mean, he probably already eats at Chuck-A-Rama anyway. So what’s the big deal?

UteNamedOg
      Ute Fan
      @utenamedog

Zoobs would eat s**t if it meant Whitt had to smell their breath. Cannot wait for this season. Their defense has more holes than a BYU freshman’s pillow.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

F**king moron.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

Would if I could, but I’d been banned for life. Too many of my posts pointing out that the kids they’d just received a “commitment” from, had only 2-stars.

#2StarBonanza

MDUte
        Ute Fan
        @mdute

Haha same, I received the lifetime ban as well. My handle on there was “ybU Sucks!” Pretty sure they didn’t like seeing that every time I posted. They kept putting me in the penalty box for trolling. 1 day suspension, then 3 days suspension…and on up to a 2 weeks suspension.
        Then I started posting all positive Ute news but they gave me the penalty box for that as well. I tried appealing my final 2 week suspension and got into a back and forth argument with El Jefe and his team of Zoob mods before they voted to give me the lifetime ban.

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

El Jefe AND Soupi were bird-dogging me! They even went so far as “taunting” me during my timeout periods, insisting that theirs was forum for cougar fans, so they could say whatever they wanted, but no such license for Ute fans. So it’s okay for the Yners to post racially insensitive terms such as “Yewt“, but I can’t say “2-star bonanza.”

BoiseUTE
          Ute Fan
          @slarson150

That is so awesome….Would have loved to see them so p**sed off. Worse fans ever even compared to UF experience which really was just mainly fun except the old drunk lady behind me and her boyfriend told me not to p**s her off. I laugh and just kept chatting GO UTES…at the end of the game she tried to hug me and tell me she was so sorry for being an ass. I just told her don’t touch me and other UF fans told me thanks for coming we are not all like her…haha. All’s good and it was a great time.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Their hate is above and beyond just normal rivalry smack.

They are so jealous and upset that Utah has come in and stolen their thunder they can’t face the day

Any Utah praise sends them in a tailspin they have a hard time getting out of.

Just when they thought they were out of Utah’s shadow Whit and Harlan tucked them right back into the darkness.

The fact that Utah is predicted to compete for a championship in year one while they will struggle not to finish last is too much for their fragile psyches to handle.

krindor
      Ute Fan
      @krindor

A few points here

1) Copying the link doesn’t help, since the post can be edited. You’d also need to screenshot

2) He’s purposely left himself enough leeway to avoid it. It’s not “If Utah wins the conference, I will…” or even “If a Pac12 team wins the conference, then…”. It’s “if these projections turn out to be true”. So let’s say Utah wins it and Arizona finishes 3rd. Then Wilner’s projections weren’t accurate since he had Arizona #4. Or if it’s the exact right order, except that UCF finishes #11 and Cincy #12 (swapped from where Wilner has them)? Well then his projections weren’t accurate and no dog poop.

3) Even if by some miracle, all 16 teams are in the exact right order…odds of which are near infinitesimal… he’s not going to do it anyway.

Bottom line, it’s not worth getting too caught up in the random dumb statements of someone on a rival’s message board – either way

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Then he’s really not all that confident.

Still, if Utah wins the Big 12, then he’s going to have egg on his face, and doggy poo in his dish.

utefansince79
      Ute Fan
      @utefansince79

I don’t give a s**t what Zoobs on that board say.

Waybackutefan
      Ute Fan
      @waybackutefan

Well as my Grammy was fond of saying “you are what you eat!”.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

I used to be irritated by these types of CB posts. Now I just find them comical. I mean junior high level logic is so common on CB.

I rarley bother with the ridiculous logic on CB, but sometimes I get a kick out of shredding their 7th grade level logic like I am going to do here.

Like tOSU playing their “third stringers”. Well, at least this time it’s an upgrade from the “practice squad”, which is what they usually describe tOSU as in the Rose Bowl game. As if CJ Stroud, Marvin Harrison Jr. Jackson-Smith Njigba, etc are low quality players. And, of course no mention that Utah had some serious challenges with injuries in that game also. I mean, a RB playing CB against Stroud, Njigba, etc might be the biggest mismatch ever in the Rose Bowl (no disrespect to Bernard).

Then there is the talk about Utah being a “slightly above average” team. I mean let’s just ignore how many national opinions that say otherwise. Maybe the dozens of national analysts can go to CB for whatever secrets they have that nobody in the nation has discovered that says Utah is somehow an average team.

And, I just don’t get the ridiculous opinion that the Big-XII is leaps and bounds better than the Pac-12. I won’t even bother tearing apart that nugget.

Also, the Pac being historically bad in 2021. Yes, the Pac was down but we know that is due to the slow start of the conference which still had lingering effects of Covid due to playing the least of any conference in 2020. But you know what? Utah had to deal with those post-Covid issues also. So let’s not act like winning the conference title that year somehow deserves an asterisk. And with that, ask any tOSU fan if they were nervous throughout the RB game. I saw TONS of online respect from Buckeye fans towards Utah after that game. But we’re just average according to the junior high club at CB.

Also, about last year. 8-4 in conference play with the best year ever in the history of the Pac-12. Junior high level logic wants to somehow diminish tOSU for being down players in the Rose Bowl, but wants to ignore that Utah went 8-4 last season while playing 3rd, 4th, and 5th string QBs all season with historically bad injuries elsewhere also all season long against the best competition the conference has ever had. So players being out “counts” when discussing tOSU in the RB, but doesnt “count” when talking about Utah last season. Yup.

Anybody with an ounce of logic knows that almost any team playing QBs 3 through 5 throughout the season will probably end up at or near the bottom of whatever conference they are in. Utah did very admirable given the circumstances. This definitely demonstrates a team that isn’t average.

Utah may or may not win the XII conference. But to say Utah is just average and therefore shouldn’t be in consideration of the conference championship at the start of the season is just pure Cougarboard nonsense.

Does CB enjoy making their community look ridiculous with opinions like these listed above which are so prevalent on CB?

You gotta wonder.

Now that was fun.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

And don’t forget the new oft repeated shibboleth that Utah is mediocre because we lost 4/4/5 games over the past 3-yrs, and would therefore be a poor pick to win the Big 12.

But if losing 13 games in 3-yrs makes us such a long shot to win the Big 12, who then should be the favorite? Oklahoma St? They’d lost 12 games over that same span. Is a 1 game lead so insurmountable? Because every other Big 12 team has more losses than Utah.

And what about their other myth-accepted-as-holy-scripture that a QB can’t come back from a serious knee injury, where they’d missed an entire season, and perform at the level they were before the injury? Brian Johnson begs to differ. After his year on the sidelines, he’d taken his team to a 13-0 season, and highest ranking in school history.

And just how “weak” exactly was the Pac-12 when last Utah won it, when HALF the conference finished ranked in the Top-25???

Recently, I’d seen a bevy of criticisms about the talent level we have at QB, and how unbelievably stacked they are at that position. They say that Rising isn’t elite, but USF-transfer Bo-who-dat? and JUCO-transfer Retzlaughable would start at any other P4 team in the country. But when ESPN released their latest poll of the Top-10 elite college QBs for 2024, neither zoob signal caller made the list. And no “honorable mention” either.

But Rising did. He came in at #9.

There’s a REASON why Roscoe Mendenmidmajor once called his former fan base “uneducated” ya know. Zoobies are just plain stupid and illogical.

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Perfectly said Philadelphia!! I love how the Zoobs so boldly tell everyone which teams are trash when they just lost their final 5 games in a row to cap off a magical losing season, not even making a toilet bowl appearance.

Zoobs run their mouths about how Utah beat a garbage Florida team or a weak Baylor team to start the season (which btw, destroyed their silly argument that Utah can’t beat an OOC P5 opponent) and yet they managed only 3 P5 wins all year (and 2 if you consider Cinci is still basically a G5 team in their 1st year at the power level).

But yes, by all means Zoobs, please enlighten us about who is good and worthy of respect and who is not. Just don’t forget…BYU’s the current doormat of the conference and everyone knows it!

BD
            Ute Fan
            @flyfisherman

We ought to do a pinned, running thread that just counters Zoob logic one by one. We’d have post after post. One by one. I bet we’d have thousands of posts after awhile. LOL.

silly argument that Utah can’t beat an OOC P5 opponent)

Yup. That was one of the silliest arguments ever. They are desperate to find anything and ignore the absurdity of it. LOL.

It evolves over the years:

2011: Utah will be at the bottom of the Pac-12

2014: Utah will never win the Pac-12 South Division

2019: Utah will never win a Pac-12 championship

2022: Utah can’t win an OOC P5 game.

2024: Utah will get crushed in the BIG-XII

LOL!

TomK
              Ute Fan
              @1984utefan

It evolves over the years:

2011: Utah will be at the bottom of the Pac-12

2014: Utah will never win the Pac-12 South Division

2019: Utah will never win a Pac-12 championship

2022: Utah can’t win an OOC P5 game.

2024: Utah will get crushed in the BIG-XII

Years ago (around 2006 IIRC) I worked with a Zoob who repeatedly said BYU would get into a power conference before Utah.

I don’t know if that was a Zoob theme back then or just that guy i worked with. Wouldn’t be surprised if it was repeatedly claimed by Zoobs back then also.

PhiladelphiaUte
                Ute Fan
                @philadelphiaute

The zoobies had been claiming to have been in “secret negotiations” with the Pac-10 since at least my freshman year (1989) when I was attending ybU-p.

After transferring to Utah in the ’90s, the Daily Utah Chronicle used to do a week-long spread during the week leading up to the “Holy War”, which included interviews with both student bodies. And every year, the zoobs would make comments about how they’ll soon be leaving the WAC, to join the Pac-10.

So it goes back way before 2006.

For what it’s worth, I remember a December 2009 article on the ESPN website, authored by Andrea Adelson about how there were rumors that the Pac-10 was going to expand, and that Utah and Colorado were their top choices. The next time I’d heard about expansion, it was February 2010…

…and that Utah and Colorado were the expansion targets most talked about. About this time, ybU-p fans would be leaving comments on the SLTrib and DNews scoffing at Utah’s chances, and that the only way we’d be getting in, would be if ybU-p let us ride in on their coattails.

About a month or two later, CAA (Creative Artists Agency) was brought onboard to discuss expansion, and that’s when the ideas of poaching Colorado, Texas, Texas A&M, and Oklahoma became to the hot topic of the day. The Texas legislature started pushing for Texas Tech and Baylor to be included, and the Oklahoma legislature tried tying the Cowboys fate to the Sooners. The Pac-10 acted swiftly to invite Colorado, in order to tamp down on the Texas legislature’s political overreach.

In the end, Utah wound up following Colorado into the Pac-12, and nobody even glanced at ybu-p. And their response had been acting out all vengeful, butt-hurt, and humiliated ever since. It was absolutely glorious.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

And don’t forget, Utah has played one more game than OK St over that time period. Utah has two CCG appearances while OK St has one.

PhiladelphiaUte
            Ute Fan
            @philadelphiaute

Utah went 10-4, 10-4, and 8-5, for a total 3-yr record of 28-13 (.683). Okla St went 12-2, 7-6, and 10-4, for a total 3-yr record of 29-12. That’s 41 games apiece.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums They So Poo Poo Will someone with a CougarBoard membership please hold this Zoob accountable?