* WHERE, Southwest Interior, Everett and Vicinity, Tacoma Area,
      Hood Canal Area, Lower Chehalis Valley Area, Central Coast,
      Bellevue and Vicinity, Seattle and Vicinity and Bremerton and
      Vicinity.

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

But the rain doesn’t look too bad:

Rain before 10am, then a chance of showers between 10am and 4pm, then rain after 4pm. High near 53. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as
      high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

don’t screw around with lightweight raingear. Stop by the Helly Hansen store and stock up on neoprene. It’ll keep you dry while working as a decent windbreak. If the wind is coming from the South off Lake Washington, it will tear through that stadium.

PNW Ute
          Ute Fan
          @pnwute

I think the wettest I’ve ever been in my life was at Husky Stadium in 2015. Took my wife to Seattle for the weekend for her birthday, and went to the Utes/Huskies game. Sat in the lower uncovered section. Utes won, but we were so wet and miserable at the game that it took me a few years to convince her to ever go to a game with me again.

1 1

chinngiskhaan
            Ute Fan
            @chinngiskhaan

You took your wife to a miserable football game for HER birthday? Are you brave, stupid, lucky or all 3?

krindor
      Ute Fan
      @krindor

I feel like 7 AM PST (when the advisory ends) is well before the game starts?

2008 National Champ
        Ute Fan
        @cptmrgn05

Hourly forecast shows wind out of the SSW above 15 mph until 4pm. Showers until 1pm, decreasing to intermittent until 3pm. High of 52 around kickoff. Typical Western Washington weather in November. I grew up playing Soccer and Football in that crap. Completely soaked to the bone, wet socks and shoes make your feet swell, and the wind chill has you shivering every time you stop moving.

I’ll take negative 2 and clear over 50 and raining any day of the week.

ryynoo
      Ute Fan
      @ryynoo

Rain has stopped at my house and I actually see some blue sky. Weather underground saying partly cloudy until 1:00PM then 30% chance of showers, 60% at 2:00 and 50% at 3:00 then ending for the day. Winds at 18mph. Current temp is 50 but feels like 44. Humidity 84% and dew point at 45 degrees. Not too bad for November in SEA.

Utehomer42
      Ute Fan
      @24cdalby

I am in the stadium and there is 15 mph wind that is making things a lot chillier and is unpredictable

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Wind will have an impact