Your prediction: Jazz wins and seed for playoffs

Viewing 4 reply threads

AllInUteFan
      Ute Fan
      @allinutefan

Jazz are 44-30, in 6th place in the conference standings.  They are 2.5 games out of 3rd place with 8 games to play.  How many wins will they end up with?  What seed in the playoffs?  

Remaining home games:  Fakers, Wizards, Bobcats, Kings, Nuggets

Remaining road games: Suns, Fakers, Clippers (last game of season)

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I don’t see a loss at home with that schedule. I personally don’t mind the Nuggets and wouldn’t mind a first round matchup. So those five wins get them to 49. Suns and Fakers put them to 51. That Clippers game will be interesting. Again matchup wise I like a W. EDIT: Clippers game is a backend back to back game. Actually put that as a loss now.
      So 7-1 which is 51 win season and maybe the three seed probably the fourth. Depends on the Rockets/Clippers schedule which I haven’t looked at. I actually want the Blazers first round. Without Nurkic they don’t worry me because he is the one giving Lillard and McCollum that extra little space. 

Also if you haven’t seen the Nurkic injury. Proceed with CAUTION.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Brutal.

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Compound tibIA and fibula and watch the ref kick the foot all casual. 

Tony (admin)
            Admin/Founder
            @admin

I know! He stepped over the dude and accidentally kicked it. Didn’t even look down.

EagleMountainUte
              Ute Fan
              @battlegroundute

Was it accidental?  I mean if someone is laying on the ground I don’t step over them. It is just rude. I walk around just way odd.

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

Well it all depends on how the: Clippers, Rockets, and Blazers finish their schedule out. Looking at the Jazz they have the easiest schedule remaining and I would not be surprised if they finish 3rd.

Blazers Schedule: With Nurkic out, I would assume the Blazers finish 6-3 (they play the nuggets back to back) which would put them in a tie with the Jazz and the Jazz own the tie breaker.

Clippers: As far as the Clippers go they still have to play: Milwaukee, Cleveland, Houston, Memphis, Los Angeles, Golden State, and the Jazz. Maybe they finish 2-5? 

Rockets: They end the year with: Denver, Sac(X2), Clippers, New York, Phoenix, and OKC. I project they finish: 5-2.

Which would mean if the Jazz finish 8-0 we are in 3rd. So I would say it’s safe to say the Jazz finish 4th or 5th.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Jazz play the Clips after they have two days rest. It is very difficult to get a W after back to back when the home team rests. 

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

We going to the ship.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Wouldn’t that be something.  The nba to have parity and fairness. Nfl with that debacle of PI on the Saints doesn’t give me much hope for any professional sport anymore being unpredictable. 

AirForceUte
      Ute Fan
      @cdoughboy2000

Jazz wil be 5 seed playing blazers as a 4. Rockets get the 3 seed.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Professional Sports NBA Your prediction: Jazz wins and seed for playoffs