ZOOBIES

Viewing 2 reply threads
      1 9

Utes 69
      Ute Fan
      @slc123

sorry folks, this is not a fire someone email. the football program has become stagnet, just like the BB team was.

Utah needs  a young energized offense minded coach. there is no reason to lose to the tds period. if Utah cannot run the ball  and gain 3-4 yards per carry untill the opposing defense brings players up front, either I am delusional, or I just dont understand football. tds was good and pumped up. Whitt was not and the team was not. Utah was out coached. Utah should not be the 2nd or third best team in the state in Football or basketball period. 

5 2

Tednab
      Ute Fan
      @tednab

The coaching staff gets paid way too much to be out classed they way they were Saturday .. No excuses .. It was a flat out embarrassment

2 1

Utes 69
        Ute Fan
        @slc123

The coaching staff gets paid way too much to be out classed they way they were Saturday .. No excuses .. It was a flat out embarrassment

My response…unable to get a first down on 4th and 2??? when you have possesion of the ball the first time in third quarter, you need to make something happen. not go 3 and out. this is common knowledge on football!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Mobile Ute Hub user submitted image

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.