Chase Hansen

Viewing 3 reply threads

Red Dawn
      Ute Fan
      @ranger15

When will we see more of him? I was hoping that the Fresno game would be a good opportunity to see him, at least in the 4th quarter. Wilson isn’t a world beater, and Thompson makes me cringe every time he throws the ball (though he is a great runner). With both of these guys being seniors, I would think giving Hansen as much real game experience would be a priority. Yes, winning the game is 1st, but situations like last week are great opportunities to get him some experience.

mr_urson
      Ute Fan
      @mrurson

guarantee the game plan last week was to get him in the 4th quarter, but the defense decided to give up 3 tds so they had to keep Thompson in

Anonymous
      Inactive

Well I think Wilson will keep games close so with him as starter Hansen will probably only see the field in situation plays.

Against Fresno St that was trademark Thompson. The game would have been very close if not for the defense scoring and special teams. Thompson literally had nothing to do with the outcome of the game other than making it closer than it needed to me. Redzone interception? Uggh and the exchange? When that exchange happened I was still stunned he was in the game. Hansen could have been in making those mistakes and I would have been fine with it. Thompson is a senior.

I think it just goes to show the continued mishandling of the MOST important position in football. BUT..a big BUT it isn’t the most important position for this team.

oc_ute
      Ute Fan
      @ocute

aside from situational plays……… the only way he gets action this year is if there’s a blowout one way or the other

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Chase Hansen