Looking for ASU or other home game tickets

Viewing 3 reply threads

Jonez
      Ute Fan
      @jonezmat

I am looking for 2 tickets for my neighbor to take her mom to game. This is truly a good will situation for someone to create memories doing something they love with their parent. I am hoping someone on this site may know where to get 2 tickets without giving up there first born.

If for some reason you cannot make it to the game lets see if we can strike a deal.

“Go UTES!!!!!”

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Good luck.

Summit Ute
      Ute Fan
      @summitute

Just keep watching KSL they are bound to pop up…

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

Good luck is right.

I paid $75 for two tickets in W16 Row 59. Mind you that was $75 for both, and I got them locked up two weeks in advance. Face value was $38 and some change, so I got them a bit below face value.

I paid $350 for four tickets in the North 22, I locked these up a week before the game during the last two minutes of the CAL game. Face value was about $21 each so I paid about 400% of face value. Good luck finding tickets at face value.

BTW neither of these two sets of tickets require a CC donation, so only face value.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 6 months ago by UTE98.
Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Looking for ASU or other home game tickets