Pick-Em – crowded at the top

Viewing 6 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Looking at the top 8 players, everyone made the same exact picks – except Wilson’s Mustache. He picked UCLA over Colorado.
      So we all gain a game on Wilson’s Mustache (who had a 3 game lead, which will reduce to 2), but nobody else will gain any ground on anyone else.
      Kudos, Tony. That’s pretty cool that you can check out everyone else’s picks.
      This is fun 🙂

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

It’s going to be tough to catch Mustache…I think he has this thing sewn up.

CincyUte
        Ute Fan
        @cincyute

This season is just a warm up for next year.  I think we all understood this going in.

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I’m planning on beating @tacomaute, who cares about the rest of you.

BTW Tacoma and I are currently tied at a whopping 69% right. But we’ve both picked the same amount of games, so if I can beat Tacoma, I’ll finish strong.

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

Next season I’m using Grays Sports Almanac 2000-2050

Pick ’em Champion! Here I come!

Mr Chainsaw
      Ute Fan
      @mrchainsaw

It’s a dilema, if you pick something different from him you could catch up, or just drop further back.  I don’t think we’re catching him. Wilson’s Mustache should get some sort of flair on his posts that labels him the UteHub Oracle for the next year until he’s dethrowned.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Don’t know how it happened, but it looks like I missed Week 8.  I’ve been punching in religiously.  That was an easy week too.  I probably went 5-0.  My current record, not including last night, is 42-18 or 70%.  Total games have been 65.  Still can’t touch the stache.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

@stgeorgeute your image is broken because you copied the URL of the PAGE the image was on, not the image itself. Right click or control click the image itself, then copy the url.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Thanks for the tip, I’m always messing up pic-posting.

St George Ute
        Ute Fan
        @stgeorgeute

Aaaahhh… Thanks Tony! I was getting frustrated with that. I’ve posted images before, no problem. But, this one I uploaded myself to an image hosting site. For the life of me, I couldn’t figure it out.

Thanks for the tip! 🙂

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Pick-Em – crowded at the top