Possible site improvement

Viewing 3 reply threads

Rick
      Ute Fan
      @rickyrules

I would like see a better contrast in colors or light vs. dark between the background and the message boxes.  It would make it much easier to follow threads IMO.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Ha. If only you knew how many time’s I’ve mucked with that.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I tweaked it a couple of shades of gray. Not sure I like it, but it does contrast the posts vs the background more.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @rickyrules

Thanks for trying Tony.  I do love the site more and more.  Don’t let a dickweed like Ann Arbor Ute get you down.  

Big Z
      Ute Fan
      @bigz

Any chance on getting this site compatible with TapaTalk?

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Any chance on getting this site compatible with TapaTalk?

See this post: https://www.utehub.com/forums/topic/tapatalk-3/#post-17235

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

TapaTalk, TapaTalk, is that where someone comes to the microphone before a press conference and bangs on the side of the mic to make sure it’s working?

Son, my dial up modem can’t handle TapaTalk, I mean I just get excited to hear that sweet “You’ve got mail” sound when I log in. And the glorious sound of the baud modem sounds, woohoo, that’s about the best high pitched screech I’ve ever heard. My 14.4K modem can’t handle all these new fangled app thingys.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Possible site improvement