Utah's Winning Record Against Michigan

Viewing 4 reply threads

RedLine
      Ute Fan
      @redline

Michigan has winning records against the majority of FBS teams. They only have recent losing records against three teams: South Carolina, USC and Utah.

I’m certain this hasn’t gone unnoticed by their fanbase. What are the chances are we get another series with them? Would you want another series with them?

University of Michigan All-Time Records vs. Opponents

BuckeyeUte
      Ute Fan
      @buckeyeute

I would like to see more games with Michigan. As a Ohio State Graduate also I like beating them twice a year.

Homer Crimson
      Ute Fan
      @homercrimson

Yes, and not only is it a winning record- it’s the biggest winning percentage against them,
      tied only with the vaunted Chicago University Club.

89ute
      Ute Fan
      @89ute

If Michigan has any balls, their AD will pick up the phone and make it happen. But I think Michigan wants to forget the whole Utah thing ever happened.

High Uintas
      Ute Fan
      @highuintas

I view our Michigan record as something of a statistical oddity. It’s sort of like our record against Boise State which has more to do with when we’ve played them as they always seem to get us when we’re down. I don’t have any great desire to set up games with Boise State to redeem ourselves.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by High Uintas.

89ute
        Ute Fan
        @89ute

Good analogy. We’ll never see Michigan again.

Ex’dUte
          Ute Fan
          @exdute

I think we’ll see Michgan again — in the Rose Bowl one of these years!!

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Utah's Winning Record Against Michigan