1280 the Zone – 60 in 60

Viewing 1 reply thread

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I know some of you think the 1280 – 60 in 60 is meaningless.  It really doesn’t mean anything.  However, I think it is fun to see how the local media ranks the local players.  I think they added some fan voting this year.  They are now down to number 26.  The list of Utah players included so far is below.  I don’t have a big problem with what we have seen so far except for Broughton and possibly Gabe Reid.  Broughton only played one complete game last season but looked good in the limited 2020 season.  I think he should be in the top twenty. I would like to see Dixon higher, but he has not proved to be much better than 45.

51. Zemaiah Vaughn

45. Jaylen Dixon

39. Faybian Marks

36. Malone Mataele

34. Jaren Kump

33. Solomon Enis

32. JaTravis Broughton

29. Karene Reid 

27. Gabe Reid 

26. Sataoa Laumea

I project the Utes you will see in the top ten will include Thomas, Rising, Kuithe, and Phillips for sure, and possibly Kincaid, Bishop, Fillinger, and Diabate.  USU’s QB will be in the top ten for sure and BYU will at least have Hall, Nacua, and an offensive lineman.  So, every player I mentioned cannot be in the top ten.

Of course, this is all subjective and doesn’t mean anything.  But, it is still fun to speculate.

ayoriver
      Ute Fan
      @ayoriver

I think you start your annual post about this with, “I know some of you think…” We know you know, so carry on, and we will just keep our eye roll to ourselves and you can make your point. 🤣

ProudUte
        Ute Fan
        @proudute

I’m not sure why you are trashing my post.  It’s football season and I want to talk about Utah football.  I appreciate anyone who wants to discuss our team on this board.  

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 1280 the Zone – 60 in 60