Go UTES!!!

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

pedro
        Ute Fan
        @pedro

I just don’t get some fans….

Yes our D is brand new personnel wise. Yes the key positions on O are brand new to their jobs. Yes SC looks pretty good this year…. BUT

I love what Kwhit, UM and RM have done up on the hill. I will be yelling at them, yelling for them, cursing, throwing things and anything else you can think of regardless of the way the games goes. I can’t not. I can’t not cheer for them, I can’t not hope that will win any game and I certainly CAN”T NOT want them to play.

Why because I love them.

Go Utes!

Utebeam
      Ute Fan
      @utebeam

Done, thanks Tony!

idahoute
      Ute Fan
      @tfute

Done, Thanks Tony!

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

By popular demand I’ve opened up the fall 2020 Ute Hub fundraiser. I’ve been hoping to post this after our first game or two and first win or two when everyone is all stoked, but… 2020.  Last year’s fundraiser was a great success and helped me cover ALL of the 2020 hosting costs for the Ute Hub dedicated server, which is almost $1500/year. To all who donated last year, thanks for your generosity.

Donations to this fundraiser will go toward the 2021 dedicated server, SSL certificates, software development, Apple App Store yearly developer fee ($100/year), Google Play Store developer fee ($25/year), and hardware needs.  I’ve put links in a few places on the website, and one below you can click to contribute.  No amount is too small, or too big!  Many thanks and here’s to a great 6th year of Ute Hub.

2020 Fall Fundraiser!

astUTE
      Ute Fan
      @astute

Done – Thanks for all the effort you put into this great site Tony!

Uteusmc
      Ute Fan
      @uteusmc

Done… $1,000,000 so don’t spend it all in one place..  thanks tony for all that you do!  go Utes

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Super thanks! There are plenty of places in the Mediterranean and Carribean I can spread it around.

pics
      Ute Fan
      @pics

Done. Thanks for all you do Tony. I really appreciate the website.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Support Ute Hub! Donate in the 2020 Fundraiser