247’s Washington guy has a scout preview of Utah

Viewing 3 reply threads

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

One scout’s view

“Tough program that completely embodies their coach. I love (Kyle) Whittingham. If I had to choose a coach for my kid to play for, it’d be him. There’s a bunch of great coaches out there, don’t get me wrong, but Whittingham just seems to squeeze every bit of ability and talent out of each player and I haven’t met one person who isn’t ready to go through a wall for him. He’s a great CEO of their program and they’d better hope he wants to be there for the next decade because I doubt they will ever be able to replace him.”

https://247sports.com/college/washington/Article/Washington-Huskies-Football-A-Post-Spring-Scouts-View-Of-The-Utah-Utes-132692325/

Duhwayne
      Ute Fan
      @duhwayne

One more quote :

“Utah has the best staff in the conference in my opinion. They have a strong work-ethic, the coaches are tough and fair with their players and they’ve got things pointed in the right direction. They also have a really good fanbase. Getting to the (Pac 12) Championship Game last year really has them energized and I think there’s a great chance they’ll be back there this year. Their QB play has to be good and they have to replace some guys on defense, but they’re talented in a lot of different areas and that’s going to be the difference for them. Like I said, I think this is the best staff in the conference and I think they’ll have their guys ready to go this season.”

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

Impossible, just ask whitless(or whatever his current user name is).

BulgieUte
          Ute Fan
          @bulgieute

why bring him up?

RiseasUtes
            Ute Fan
            @riseasutes

Bad joke, obviously missed the mark.

I really like our staff and always feel they are underrated, so I’m happy to see others are seeing what we have.  My point was some of our own fans(like the guy I mentioned) take our staff for granted. 

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

The comments are good also. Lots of praise for Whittingham.

4 3

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Something something closing. Something something I’m a moron. Something something Michigan. Something something I’m a troll.

In b4 AAU.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football 247’s Washington guy has a scout preview of Utah