A little help please

Viewing 3 reply threads

wcrunner
      Ute Fan
      @wcrunner

We are flying into SLC tomorrow, then will drive to Lehi.  How are the roads?  We only get occassional snow in our town.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Tomorrow should be just fine. Snow not predicted until late this week. And even if it snows, I-15 between SLC and Provo is the first thing they plow, and keep salted and clear. The roads are clear and dry and will be all week.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

It’s been a few days since it snowed… the roads are just fine right this second. Unless you are driving early morning or late night and/or while snow is falling you will be fine.

if you drive the speed limit and pay attention you’ll be fine.

if you plan on driving up any canyons that is a different story, my advice there would be to just drive extremely carefully, and don’t slam on your breaks while turning.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

Main roads on the Wastach Front perfectly cleared and fine.  Still some bits of hard packed snow in the residential roads but drivers should be slow on those streets anyway.

Utesbyfive
          Ute Fan
          @utesbyfive

There’s not much chance that there will be snow anywhere on the roads tomorrow. It’s been sunny and above freezing all day. wcrunner, you’ll be fine.

PAC12Teams
      Ute Fan
      @utahbb

Just download the KSL weather app from the App Store.  It will keep you up dated where ever you are in Utah.  Roads, etc.

wcrunner
        Ute Fan
        @wcrunner

Ute fans are the best.  Thanks so much, you allievated my concerns.  Really appreciate it.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football A little help please