According to 247 on Wednesday morning we had the 82nd ranked recruiting class

Viewing 2 reply threads

jamarcus24
      Ute Fan
      @jamarcus24

After one day we jumped all the way to 36th.  I don’t know how many spots we have available in this class but hopefully by February we can make another jump up the rankings.

RiseasUtes
      Ute Fan
      @riseasutes

I believe we have 3 spots open, but lawler will sign tomorrow and drop that down to 2.  We are still projected to get 3 mission guys(Moeai, Togiai, and Tanuvasa) that will count towards our class ranking but not the 25 scholarships for this year.  

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

Apologies for repeating this, but is another of these schollies earmarked for John Gentry? Does anyone know his status?

RiseasUtes
        Ute Fan
        @riseasutes

He may not qualify.  I’m hoping he is able to sign but from what I’ve read it may not happen.

Yergensen
          Ute Fan
          @yergensen

Thank you.  I hope he qualifies for multiple reasons, not just for my own fandom.  

PhiladelphiaUte
          Ute Fan
          @philadelphiaute

Any chance we can still get Darvon Hubbard?  I’ve always felt he’d have been a better fit than Gentry AND Jordan!

RiseasUtes
            Ute Fan
            @riseasutes

Not sure, they liked Gentry better but if doesn’t qualify I guess they could start talking to him again.  They may also hold off and see who slips through the cracks in February after everyone’s classes are filled up.  I’m guessing we will see 1-2 more mission first kids also commit in February.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football According to 247 on Wednesday morning we had the 82nd ranked recruiting class