According to someone close to Kyle

Viewing 2 reply threads

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

He’s staying after this season.
      Contrary to other speculation I read on twitter earlier, (which was just musing), I asked someone close to Kyle.

This is what he said

“I talked to him on Friday at his office and he sees himself coaching a couple more season. This isn’t his last.”

“Yes. I was joking with him that this might be my last time in his office and he’s said oh no I’ll be here a couple more years.”

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Well, those are great news. I wonder if they would stay true if, by some coincidence, the Utes did something big like win the Rose Bowl or the NC.

gandalf
      Ute Fan
      @gandalf

Gotsta beat the Cougs one more time in 2024 to go out on top.

AZUTE
        Ute Fan
        @azute

Any connection I have to Whit is 3rd or 4th person at best. A friend of a friend of a family member kind of thing.

The team was setup for a Pac12 Championship and CFP run this year and last.

If KW accomplished those 2 things he was gonna walk away on top. He’s not all that interested in being around for a rebuild or reload but it will be hard for him to walk away from the day to day. He will leave and the plan is for him to take an advisory role in the AD’s office.

Plus he doesn’t want his final game against byu to be an L. Even though he’s dominated the series and has nothing to prove and his legacy is set he wants to crush them in 24 at home.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football According to someone close to Kyle