Anthony Woods

Viewing 4 reply threads
      1 1

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Hey.. What is the actual deal. Does anyone know ? Did he really tear his ACL something else happen… Cause if he is done for 2024 we need another back.. Bernard and Glover are not it… I love Bernard but have never been that stocked on Glover. We need another dude. This is not the year to experiment.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

F ing JJ man. Wish he would’ve left.

RedRocks
        Ute Fan
        @hypodactylus

He did and I wish he hadn’t. However, I am all for people doing what they feel is best.

UteNamedOg
        Ute Fan
        @utenamedog

I respectfully disagree. JJ came across the country, endured the loss of two of his best friends, swapped positions to help the team, and had absolutely zero off the field issues while doing all of it. I hope he rushes for 2000 yards with his only injury being a sprained wrist from cashing in gigantic NIL deals.

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Where are you hearing this?

Rick Walker
        Ute Fan
        @big2890

They said something on the spring game broadcast about him being hurt but they didn’t elaborate much.

UtesRule
          Ute Fan
          @utesrule

I haven’t heard anything other than it is a minor injury. Expected to be good to go for summer conditioning and fall camp.

BD
          Ute Fan
          @flyfisherman

Yogi Roth said that he wouldn’t be available in the fall. I don’t know if that refers to fall camp, or fall games, or the whole season. It was a vague statement.

Rick
        Ute Fan
        @utebiquitous

I’ve posted this before. Woods arrived at Utah with a partially torn ACL. I don’t know what has happened by way of surgery or not to repair the ligament. He played his final game at Idaho on the injured knee. I’m not sure that they (Idaho) knew how serious the injury was at the time.

Andy
      Ute Fan
      @phatmanandy86

I was at the Crimson Collective event before the spring game and asked him how he was healing. He didn’t have any boot on or knee brace when walking around. He also said that he was good to go and would be back in the Fall. Obviously he could just be saying that but visibly he had no injuries. He was sitting and standing to take pictures with fans and such as well.

UTEopia
      Ute Fan
      @uteopia

I would like to see the young guys get a shot.

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

I like the predictability of Cam. Naps at 11, 2 and 5. Wake up to eat soup really loudly and Metamucil at 7. Results on the field.

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Have heard from a trusted source that a good RB just came available who wants to come to Utah. Hopefully good news coming shortly.

1 1

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

Obviously not Damien Martinez.

MDUte
              Ute Fan
              @mdute

No. I’m not sure I’m at liberty to say. But he’d be a good get for sure. And he’s pretty close to Utah without giving anything away.

RedUte14
                Ute Fan
                @redute14

the Utah State guy?

MDUte
                  Ute Fan
                  @mdute

Yes, that’s what I’ve heard

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anthony Woods