Any chance of going to a spring scrimmage other than the Spring Game?

Viewing 2 reply threads

kazute
      Ute Fan
      @kazute

I have tickets to the Spring Game, but the football is just not the same as a competitive scrimmage.

I used to look forward to April Saturdays sitting in RES watching the battles the two weeks before the Spring Game.

Is that opportunity dead forever for ordinary fans like me?

Anyone have an in? I can be discrete.

BD
      Ute Fan
      @flyfisherman

Same with me. I had been going to the scrimmages since about 2013 or 2014. It was my only opportunity to see Utah football up close. The scrimmages were far more informative and entertaining than the spring game.

It’s been quite disappointing to have them shut down to the public.

kazute
        Ute Fan
        @kazute

Sunshine.  Whitt’s classic rock playlist blaring.  The rotation clock.  Situational matchups.  It meant that spring was here.

2 1

Dog luuver26
        Ute Fan
        @dogluuver26

“the scrimmages were far more informative”…I think you have your answer why they were shut down, lol.

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

You missed the Montana game last evening. Several have live feeds or are televised.

Utesby1
        Ute Fan
        @garykennedy

Since we could not attend the scrimmage it would be nice to hear from OnlyU. Who stood out? Who disappointed?Does it appear that Rose is going to be a dependable QB2 or do we need to bring in someone from the portal?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Any chance of going to a spring scrimmage other than the Spring Game?