Any recommendations?

Johnny80
    Ute Fan
    @johnny80

Wife and I are going to attend Utah game in Palo Alto next week. We have the hotel booked but we’re looking for any recommendations for fun things to do before/after game (bars, restaurants, etc), and info about the venue/fans. Any advice would be appreciated. 

PlainsUte
    Ute Fan
    @plainsute

There is a business district along University Ave that has many restaurants, depending on your taste/price.   Don’t claim to be an expert but a relative who lives there took us to a Chinese Restaurant that his family loves, I believe it was Jing-Jing on Emerson.  We had some Gelato at nearby place for dessert.

For a little Silicon Valley history Google the Hewlett Packard Garage and check it out. The campus itself has a lot to see, museums, scupture gardens and the classic chapel.

therealu
    Ute Fan
    @therealu

Wife and I are attending the game as well. Have been told there are a lot of fun bars between Oregon Expressway and University Ave – found a bunch that looked fun but don’t recall any of the names. Will take a look when I can and try to post them. 

LetItRide
      Ute Fan
      @letitride

The Old Pro is a good sports bar right off University Ave. 

large venue , food is eh (Nola’s Mexican is next door),but should be a spot that is lively before and after. 

Other bars within walking distance from there. 

You can walk to the game from there actually. Done it before. 

darklightning
    Ute Fan
    @darklightning

Being out of state, how will you know if you’re entering a restaurant or a bar?

Tony
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

Beahahahahahahahaha! Protect the children. Oh, the irony. 

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Utah Utes Message Board Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Any recommendations?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Utah 8 months, 3 weeks ago.