Anybody else think on that last UW interception the defender pushed off Repp?

Viewing 6 reply threads

UTE98
      Ute Fan
      @ute98

I saw the replay and thought, man that’s how to get separation if you’re a WR, but a DB should get called on that.

I’m not complaining because Karma seemed to turn our way after that play. Nice win.

UteStuckInSeattle
      Ute Fan
      @utestuckinseattle

It was questionable, but there were calls like that both ways tonight.

We came away with the “W” so meh.

Anonymous
      Inactive

The one line judge was consistently off by a yard on his spot and it was consistently against Utah. We had first and goal from the 1. Ran two plays for no gain, but his spots had moved it back to the 3. Thankfully, we put it in.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Just like the offensive PI phantom call? No not going to complain about calls Utah was blessed.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Not the best officiating at all. Both teams were the beneficiaries of good and bad calls.

rbmw263
      Ute Fan
      @rbmw263

I thought the announcers pointed out the poor calls on Washington and ignored the ones on Utah (like the INT, which was definitely a giant push off). I think we got the benefit more than they did, but it wasnt that lopsided, but the announcers didnt help with their harping on the calls that went against UW. The broadcast didnt even show replay on a few calls against us, so who knows how egregious those fouls were. A hold inside the red zone comes to mind.

Astute Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tstruct

I completely agree that was a push off should’ve been called receiver was trying to adjust, hence the phantom PI call was a make up call for not throwing the flag.

UTE98
        Ute Fan
        @ute98

I’m with Astute Ute, I thought there was a make up call as well.

Overall I think we won because we played better, however that was a poorly officiated game.

And the announcer (Michigan Griese) seemed to have a grudge against Utah.

On to AZ and Anu S.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anybody else think on that last UW interception the defender pushed off Repp?