Anyone here have a Tesla?

Viewing 7 reply threads

Italy88
      Ute Fan
      @itacoatiara22

I’ve been super interested since they came out. With the $7,500 credit, I sold my car and pretty much broke even buying a new one. It’s supposed to be here in the next week.
      If you own one, what are your favorite features?

8 7

Ute Dub
      Ute Fan
      @chestercopperpot

This chick is hot for your Tesla.

https://i.imgflip.com/7exe8w.jpg

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I don’t own one, but my colleague at work has one. The 3. It is very minimal on the inside, but the features are tremendous. I was stunned at how fast it is. I watched her move her car from one parking space to another with her phone, from the 3rd floor. I have an electric (the wife actually), but not a tesla.  We love it, except it is rear wheel, which has proved to be very bad this winter. LOL

Uphoric
      Ute Fan
      @uphoric

Have had a Model X Plaid for 9-months.  

It’s amazingly fast and luxurious.  The best feature is diving it.  The next best feature is plugging it in to charge at home in the garage. It’s just very, very cool! I really like it and think I will always have one.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

My buddy has one. Says it’s the best car he’s ever owned. His favorite feature is the fart noises. He likes to make fart noises with his car when people walk by. My son thinks it’s hilarious.

1 1

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

I have heard of Tesla.

PAC12Teams
      Ute Fan
      @utahbb

https://scontent.fslc3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.18172-8/14107704_1528905963789844_2078389106583769562_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=e3f864&_nc_ohc=uRvz4o_LFzkAX9shp7S&_nc_ht=scontent.fslc3-1.fna&oh=00_AfC6RaK69F-o3qtRJUB260S2SguqOvMkgaZB79P0kZlfEQ&oe=643D8954

Owning a Model S Tesla has been an incredible experience for me since 2014. This car is more than just a vehicle – it is the epitome of luxury, style, and innovative technology. Driving around in it has been an absolute joy, and its unmatched performance and cutting-edge features have made it the perfect companion for my daily commutes. Cruising in it has been nothing short of delightful, and its unparalled performance and state-of-the-art features have made it the ultimate companion for my daily drives.

One of the best things about owning a Model S Tesla is that I never have to worry about filling up my gas tank since I can simply plug it in when I get home. It is eco-friendly and has significantly reduced my carbon footprint. With a range of 254 miles per charge, I can go for days without having to worry about recharging.

To top it all off, when I purchased my Tesla, the company offered free charging at all of their charging locations, making it even more convenient and cost-effective. I have saved a significant amount of money on gas since I got this car.

However, I am, unfortunately, in a situation where my health no longer allows me to drive. As devastating as it is to let go of my beloved Tesla, I have no other choice but to sell it. I sincerely hope that whoever buys my Tesla will enjoy it as much as I did and make the most out of this incredible driving experience.

Overall, owning a Model S Tesla has been an unforgettable experience filled with excitement and innovation. It’s hard to come by such a unique blend of luxury, sustainability, and performance in any other car brand, and I feel grateful to have owned this masterpiece for the past few years. 

UteManX
        Ute Fan
        @utemanx

ChatGPT is great, isn’t it?

Basketball Junkie
          Ute Fan
          @basketballjunkie

Ha ha Yes it is.  I gave GPT-4, 5 bits of information and this is what it came up with. 

The recent experiment of providing GPT-4 with just five bits of information showcases the AI’s impressive creative potential and ability to generate human-like text. This has far-reaching implications for various industries, such as journalism, content creation, and advertising, as well as the potential for AI-human collaboration in storytelling and problem-solving. Despite the exciting possibilities, it’s important to remain mindful of the challenges and limitations of AI-generated content, ensuring human intervention and oversight to maintain accuracy and ethical standards. By embracing the synergy between human creativity and AI, we can unlock the full potential of GPT-4 and future AI systems.

Then, rewrite the above humorously

When GPT-4 was handed a measly five bits of information, it whipped up a text that left everyone chuckling and in awe of its creative prowess. This AI smarty-pants is shaking up industries like journalism, content creation, and advertising with its linguistic acrobatics, all while proving that the future is a hilarious AI-human collaboration extravaganza. But hold onto your hats, folks! GPT-4 isn’t perfect—sometimes it gets its facts twisted, and it might even dabble in some ethical shenanigans. So let’s keep an eye on these AI jokesters as we laugh our way into a future where human creativity and AI hilarity join forces for a comedic revolution.

From <https://chat.openai.com/chat?model=gpt-4>

Basketball Junkie
          Ute Fan
          @basketballjunkie

Ha ha Yes it is.  I gave GPT-4, 5 bits of information and this is what it came up with. 

The recent experiment of providing GPT-4 with just five bits of information showcases the AI’s impressive creative potential and ability to generate human-like text. This has far-reaching implications for various industries, such as journalism, content creation, and advertising, as well as the potential for AI-human collaboration in storytelling and problem-solving. Despite the exciting possibilities, it’s important to remain mindful of the challenges and limitations of AI-generated content, ensuring human intervention and oversight to maintain accuracy and ethical standards. By embracing the synergy between human creativity and AI, we can unlock the full potential of GPT-4 and future AI systems.

Then, rewrite the above humorously

When GPT-4 was handed a measly five bits of information, it whipped up a text that left everyone chuckling and in awe of its creative prowess. This AI smarty-pants is shaking up industries like journalism, content creation, and advertising with its linguistic acrobatics, all while proving that the future is a hilarious AI-human collaboration extravaganza. But hold onto your hats, folks! GPT-4 isn’t perfect—sometimes it gets its facts twisted, and it might even dabble in some ethical shenanigans. So let’s keep an eye on these AI jokesters as we laugh our way into a future where human creativity and AI hilarity join forces for a comedic revolution.

From <https://chat.openai.com/chat?model=gpt-4>

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

I have so many questions.

1. How long do the batteries last on a Tesla? Are the new ones exorbitantly expensive?
      2. Has anyone owned both a hybrid and an electric (not necessarily at the same time)? If so, which did you prefer and why?

I’ll ask follow ups if y’all are kind enough to answer, ‘aight?

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Ute Hub Site Comments and Suggestions Anyone here have a Tesla?