Anyone try YoutubeTV?

Viewing 5 reply threads

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

You can get YoutubeTV and Fubo for about the same price. But Youtube does have 1080 resolution where Fubo is stuck in 720 far as I know. Can anybody give a review?

And man it’s going to be nice not getting fleeced to add the Pac12 network wherever I go.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

YouTube TV worked fine for me out in EM last night. I think I had one stutter.
      I have also watched NFL games and the like with ease. The rewind feature or start from beginning feature doesn’t work so well.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

I had YoutubeTV 3 or 4 years ago when it was waaaaaaay cheaper. Loved the interface. Easy to use. Reliable.

St George Ute
      Ute Fan
      @stgeorgeute

Does YouTubeTV have the PAC-12 Network? I had quite a few pauses last night with Fubo and I have 1gig Fiber.

Grayshirt
        Ute Fan
        @grayshirt

I wish it did, I enjoy the multi-view options of YouTube TV. Had it for a couple of years now. Sometimes it lets you skip commercials and takes you to some zen nature scene, lol.

RedUte14
        Ute Fan
        @redute14

i think the broadcast was just really glitchy in general. i’m not sure but my brother was getting the exact same stutters at the exact same time.

KevinD
        Ute Fan
        @umgrizfan2

Unfortunately it does not have the Pac 12

2 1

Uphoric
      Ute Fan
      @uphoric

I have had both YouTube and Fubo TV. I prefer Fubo, especially with Apple TV due to its enhanced feature. BTW, Fubo is 4k. . . The Apple TV doesn’t get bogged down like regular TV’s and interfaces such as FireStick and ROKU. Fubo and Apple really are the best of the best.

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

YouTube games are in 4K as well as long as it is offered by the station. Fubo os one of the clunkiest UIs I’ve ever used.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

No I don’t have YouTube TV. But I have clicked “No Thanks” about 20,000 times when YouTube asks me if I want YouTube TV.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Anyone try YoutubeTV?