Are you more excited for Batman vs. Superman, or Captain America: Civil War?

Viewing 6 reply threads

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Why am I so excited about Batman Vs. Superman? I don’t understand myself. Superman is my favorite, but I like the Marvel universe so much better.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

There’s a batman vs superman movie coming out? I’m so out of touch.

leftyjace
      Ute Fan
      @leftyjace

Let’s see if this works:

Edit: It didn’t work. Tried to use youtube embed code, but no go.

So… check this out, Tony

• This reply was modified 8 years, 3 months ago by leftyjace.

YodaUte
      Ute Fan
      @yodaute

No way can that be a fair fight. Superman would win in the first round every time.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

Ya, I think that’s kind of the point. Should prove to be interesting.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

Yeah @leftyjace you can’t post an iframe. To dangerous. I can though, so I fixed your post.

leftyjace
        Ute Fan
        @leftyjace

There’s another possible suggestion, Tony – again, based on jazzfanz (sorry) – you’ve got a button for an img, what about one for a youtube video? Then they can just put the video link in it, and you automatically iframe it… or something. 🙂

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

You should be able to just post the YouTube link in the post content area and it will automatically work.

I’ll try it…

Now if you see my boy eating popcorn it works. Try just posting the link, not the embed code.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Batman>Superman he is a billionaire genius that is the point he would kill Superman because he would exploit his weaknesses. But Snyder did make the most recent Superman ridiculously powerful.

Also I have pretty much seen the entire movie in one trailer. Not looking forward really DC movies at all.

Now Captain America? Winter Soldier was really good. Not as good as Guardians of the Galaxy but still excellent. A lot of good movies coming out this year that is for sure.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc Are you more excited for Batman vs. Superman, or Captain America: Civil War?