Arizona board of regents

Viewing 2 reply threads
      7 3

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

One of my asu friends pointed out there being a board of regents meeting for the AZ schools this evening. My guess is they are out of the Pac-12, Utah needs to get out while they can. The idea of 100% streaming, having a potentially commissioned based tv deal, and being the PAC-7 sounds awful!

But we will see, maybe it’s a whole lot of nothing like the Pac meeting from earlier today.

7 5

UteFanatic
      Ute Fan
      @utefanatic

If they bolt tonight, the “reported” alliance was horse crap and I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised. These alliances haven’t worked out too well lately. Remember the P12-ACC-B1G alliance? Lolololololol

In any case, Utah better be hot on their heels. The Pac12 is a dumpster fire.

UtMtBiker
        Ute Fan
        @utmtbiker

The legacy of Larry Scott just keeps on giving.

UrbanLiar
      Ute Fan
      @urbanliar

Or the Regents’ meeting might be to discuss the terms of the media deal to convey approval of the U of A President to accept them before the President actually approves/accepts the deal on behalf the institution. Big decisions like this (both positive and negative) require multiple bureaucratic steps.

6 2

Crow
        Ute Fan
        @crow

It’s being reported $20,000,000 per school when AZ can get a whole lot more. Utah should leave as well 

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Arizona board of regents