At least our quarterback situation is better than Montana State

Viewing 5 reply threads

Guido
      Ute Fan
      @guidopescatore

Reading the preview on the upcoming Weber State game this weekend showed me things could be a lot worse:

Incumbent, two-year junior (Montana State) starter Chris Murray left the picture in July because of academic issues. Redshirt freshman Tucker Rovig played four games, throwing 42 of 68 for 584 yards and four touchdowns, but is now out for the season with a leg injury.

That brings the Bobcats to Troy Andersen, who signed to Montana State as a linebacker but converted to running back last season and rushed for 515 yards.  Now, Andersen leads a run-heavy attack from the signal-caller spot…

In last week’s 24-23 win over Idaho, Andersen racked up 159 yards on the ground, including two of his team’s three touchdowns — scampers of 35 and 60 yards.  Passing the ball, he was 11 of 21 for 95 yards in that game.

Whatever bad things come from Tuttle leaving the program, at least we are not using a linebacker converted to running back as our starting quarterback…

User Suspended
      @a2ute

Relax, if needed,  kwhitt has a l’il something in his back pocket.

This l’il pocket hercules would rain hell fire down from above. Lord have mercy on those who doubt.   

Image result for britain covey mission call

Anonymous
        Ute Fan
        @anonymous

Checks from Adidas, UA, Nike, UU boosters? I kid…I kid. 🙂

ironman1315
          Ute Fan
          @ironman1315

Off shore accounts are where it’s at in football.

fosternano
      Ute Fan
      @fosternano

If Huntley and Shelly go down they could move Hansen to qb, so we might have a linebacker making the calls 😂

SalUteopia
      Ute Fan
      @saluteopia

I don’t mind if we end up finding Joe Williams’ equivalent of the QB.

BulgieUte
      Ute Fan
      @bulgieute

Yay! We’re better off than Montana State

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

Nope we’re just using a converted QB at LB 

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football At least our quarterback situation is better than Montana State