Bam’s 4 games?

Viewing 4 reply threads

McBride of Frankenstein
      Ute Fan
      @mcbrideoffrankenstein

Which 4 games do you use to play Olaseni (if he redshirts)?  Personally, I’d pick 3 and hold 1 for the PAC-12 Champ game (just in case) or until/if we are eliminated from that possibility.

ASU, UW, and…. Colorado

UtesRule
      Ute Fan
      @utesrule

Not sure on this (from a fans perspective who really doesn’t know a lot about football like the coaches do), but O-Line is not a position to tinker with during the season or in key games, unless there are problems. Seems like the O-Line performed pretty well last night.

Game experience would be great and I trust the coaches to do it the right way.

Tony (admin)
        Admin/Founder
        @admin

Coach alreay said he would be going into the rotation for 4 games this season.

1 3

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Did he get approval from NCAA to play this year? 

Harding needs to get the book “oline blocking for dummies” first before inserting new players. Their blocking is hot garbage so far.

Xanthis
        Ute Fan
        @xanthis

Bam has 2 years to play 1. That’s why he will see time in 4 games this year and redshirt. 

PlainsUte
        Ute Fan
        @plainsute

He can play this year, but he only has 2 years to play 1.  So the plan is to use him for 4 games, declare 2019 a redshirt year and then have him for all games in 2020.

BulgieUte
      Ute Fan
      @bulgieute

I don’t think it really matters which 4 game because I don’t believe he factors into the strategy this year. The reason his immediate eligibility is important is for potential developmental oppurtunities looking forward to next year.

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I say save him for the last 2 or 3 regular season games. 2 if it looks like we will win the South, then we have him available for the CCG and the bowl game. 3 if it looks like we won’t win the South, because then there’s only the bowl game left for the 4th game.

That said, if we have an injury that necessitates playing him sooner, do it and hold him out of later games.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Bam’s 4 games?