Be careful what you wish for..

Viewing 2 reply threads

THEeyepatch
      Ute Fan
      @theeyepatch1

I’ll take it! Considering that U of A have never won a Pac Championship (Not fair to Colorado) it’s a huge achievement for Utah football ’21. GO UTES!
      https://www.si.com/college/utah/football/defensive-end-van-fillinger-believes-a-pac-12-championship-is-the-standard-moving-forward

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Van is a grounded dude, and I think great things are headed his way. I can’t wait to see him take over games bull rushing the likes of Bo Nix, DTR, and Caleb Williams.

If you want to be the best, you have to play the best. Van has the opportunity to make himself a star.

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

I believe UofA never won a Pac-10 football championship outright.  But if my memory serves, they DID tie for one title.

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

Update:  With a 6-2 conference record Arizona did indeed tie for the 1993 Pac-10 title — with USC and UCLA.  Arizona beat Miami 29-0 in the Fiesta Bowl that season, and finished ranked #9.  UCLA lost to Wisconsin 16-21 in the Rose and finished #17.  USC beat Utah 28-21 in the Freedom, and finished ranked #25.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Be careful what you wish for..