BigTen allowing fans back in the stands

Viewing 2 reply threads

UteBacker
      Ute Fan
      @utebacker

Let’s hope the Pac12 does as they always do and follows the BigTen in this decision!

Article

1 1

Staples
      Ute Fan
      @staples

Utes have already started to allow fans for the Spring sports, though they haven’t announced how the Spring football game is going work. Baseball is still honoring season tickets purchased for last year and I definitely plan on getting out to a couple of games.

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

I think they’re safe to allow fans into the spring sports as spacing can be accomplished fairly easily.  I wonder what they’ll do with the 50,000 fans that want to go to the Weber St football game in a few months.  I hope they get it all sorted out.  I think the State of Utah will be reasonable… it’s a few other states in our conference that I worry about.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

It seems like even California will allow fans back in limited capacity so my guess is the conference will either do the same or allow the schools to go with their local guidelines.

Ghost of the HEB
            Ute Fan
            @deseretgentlman

The decision makers at the universities always seem to want to “move forward together” so I doubt they’ll leave it up to local guidelines. Especially where Utah and Arizona will likely be much different than west coast and CO

UteBacker
              Ute Fan
              @utebacker

My point exactly…

Central Coast Ute
                Ute Fan
                @flip2848

Sorry, I thought when you said you were worried about other states you were talking about the other states and not the universities. My bad.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

If the BigTen jumped off a cliff would the Pac-12?

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

Yes.

Ghost of the HEB
          Ute Fan
          @deseretgentlman

That’s basically what they did last year when they followed the Big10 in cancelling the season — and then nobody else did. Right off a cliff into looking stupid and starting too late. .

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Misc BigTen allowing fans back in the stands