BT

Viewing 11 reply threads

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Just announced his commitment to ASU. 🤬 I think I dislike ASU more than SC in both Football and basketball. Luckily we get them in RES this year. 

Dresden_Stormblessed
      Ute Fan
      @dresden

Source?

I hate ASU and this will just go deep under my skin.

Would I rather ASU over Oregon? At this point…yes. But I hate them both very much.

3 1

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute

Hate to see this, especially because I can’t stand ASU. But in all honesty, I can’t blame him. If I’m a WR with BT’s talent, I’d prefer to play in ASU’s system over ours. Until we prove we can consistently attack through the air YoY, I think it’s going to be a tough sell to bring in highly talented receivers. Not saying we need to change our smash mouth identity. But our 2019 offense with Huntley can’t be an anomaly, it needs to become the norm IMO.

Utesbyfive
        Ute Fan
        @utesbyfive

I think Ludwigs offense was the same, Bentley just couldn’t execute it. Let’s hope Brewer or Rising can.

9 1

KelVarnsen
      Ute Fan
      @kelvarnsen

I wish him nothing 

Yergensen
      Ute Fan
      @yergensen

Insult to injury.  The gift that keeps on giving.  Any other adages for this one?

dystopiamembrane
      Ute Fan
      @dystopiamembrane

Who?

Tednab
        Ute Fan
        @tednab

Uh .. well that sucks .. but he’ll probably be injured by the time we play them.

homer
          Ute Fan
          @homer

I think ASU is going to be really good next season. I keep reading projections for PAC12 South and it seems like they are an afterthought.

Herm has loaded up on talent. I guess the desert and the NFL pedigrees of a lot of the coaching staff appeals to many talented kids.

Sooner or later these players are gonna shine. Adding BT to their offense can only help them.

Next season I could see each ofnthe top teams winning at home against each other, leaving Utah, ASU, U$C each at 1-1 against each other. IMO it is gon a come down to the best record against the rest.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

JD still hasn’t proven anything. They will have a nasty defense though. Glad they’re up here.

D T
      Ute Fan
      @azute1

W/our D ranking #1 in the conference next year, I don’t see BT getting anything against us….JD had 25 yds last time out & I don’t envision anything different.

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

My bet is he ends up injured or playing a lesser role than he did at Utah. Even if he does start, he won’t be the one that makes them better than us.

Charlie
      Ute Fan
      @charlie

ASU also got Alexander who I was hoping would come here.  BT will likely get lost in the suffel much more than he did here, they have several WRs that are rated much better and have more time in the system.  At least, our D has plenty of experience running with him.  ASU has a lot of talent, however, so often they are like an octopus with 8 arms but many not connected to a brain.  Let’s hope that continues. 

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Well to heck with that guy.

Trailgoat
      Ute Fan
      @utahgoat

ASU signed Utah’s best WR. I hope BT has a great season. Kid worked his ass off for Utah. 

Viewing 11 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.