BYU Next

Viewing 3 reply threads
      4 3

Johnny
      Ute Fan
      @johnny

BYU has never faced a Charlie or a TT destruction up the middle. Any BYU fans who ever considered being a Ute fan. Cancel right now. The Utes are loaded. 

PERIOD!

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

ummmm… I wouldn’t be shocked if we lost against TSPP. Thomas was good, but how good? We still don’t know, we played Weber State! Brewer is nails, but that won’t matter if we can’t block for him (or our running backs), and we don’t catch easy passes for touchdowns.

2 3

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

What what? FFS. Weber probably better than BYU. Utes will destroy the bubble people next game.

2 3

therealu
          Ute Fan
          @therealu

What in the world? You are obviously a BYU fan or just a troll. Why is this site so opposed to actual discussion? 

All you see is weird sycophants or trolls. 

Johnny
            Ute Fan
            @johnny

Charlie the most accurate passer I’ve ever seen at the QB position for Utah. QB #2 was outstanding as well. Anyone complaining will be crying after the other in state game. 

BTW TT is a monster. No joke.

2 2

ALUF
      Ute Fan
      @dbgii77

I’m actually really nervous about next week

6 1

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Watch poo poo on Saturday. Then come back and report

2 4

Johnny
          Ute Fan
          @johnny

Utes gonna roll up the bubble people

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

The only real concern I had from the game is that Charlie took a lot of hits. I hope he at least never lowers his head again in the open field. 

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

Charlie is so good. So is mullet mustache. They both know the Texas deal. The fact they both came before Ty Jordan got his accolades was something you might consider. I’m not in that locker room, but I can tell they are very good.

MDUte
          Ute Fan
          @mdute

Great to see Rising come in and play so smooth on the 1 series where we were still trying to score. It’s highly unlikely that Brewer is able to play the entire season without some type of injury. I would expect that Rising will eventually be the one to finish the season. Great to have such a solid backup and QB room for that matter.

Johnny
        Ute Fan
        @johnny

It’s football. And #2 Rising might be better than him. The O-line looked fantastic tonight.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.