7 2

MDUte
      Ute Fan
      @mdute
      25 1

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

When will this insanity end? Perhaps when every slogan, lyric, team name, logo, business name, has been homogenized to an inanimate object with no meaning, no color, no substance, and no history.

19 1

PhiladelphiaUte
        Ute Fan
        @philadelphiaute

The other day, rioters pulled down a statue of Col. Hans Christian Heg in Madison, WI, and decapitated him.  Col Heg was a Norwegian immigrant (never owned slaves), who’d settled in Wisconsin, and became an abolitionist.  Col. Heg died fighting the Confederates at the battle of Chickamauga near the TN/GA border.  But no matter.  He was “white”, he was an “officer” with “authority” and it was a “Civil War” statue.  

How tearing down this man’s statue makes a black person’s life matter any more is beyond me and my “white privilege” understanding.  To me, this “equality” issue had made several wrong turns, and has now become a commissioned racist attack motivated by vindictiveness, and NOT touching on the actually issue at hand — which is out-of-control police authority.

13 3

Brettski
      Ute Fan
      @brettski

YAY!  SJWs ruin everything.  I can see it now, “Hi television viewers and listeners because we don’t want to exclude our vision impaired fans.  Welcome back to the next game on the schedule between the Oregon Ducks and Oregon State Beavers.  Justin Herbert (He/Him) is being honored at halftime and the band will play an ode to Karl Marx.  Should be a great game to watch or hear.  And just like every other game there will be no losers because the score will be distributed evenly, unless your coach is part of the patriarchy”

10 1

CB
        Ute Fan
        @solidhobo

LMFAO. Great comment, but the sad part is this is probably going to be our reality in the not too distant future.

Central Coast Ute
        Ute Fan
        @flip2848

How do you know Justin Herbert wants to be referred to as he or him? Sounds like YOU need to be canceled.

11 5

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

See the  “The Great Leap Forward” and “Gulag Archipelago” and Pol Pot. The left was never held accountable when they went too far. Because in their arrogance they claim it wasn’t “real” Marxism. If only they were in power it wouldn’t happen that way. 

Black Lives Matter are trained Marxist’s and they won’t be satisfied ever until they murder millions. 

4 10

WelcomeToSackLakeCity
        Ute Fan
        @welcometosacklakecity

Who is BLM murdering?

9 4

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

They want a cultural revolution those tend to lead to deaths. Reparations will lead to death as we seize money from whomever they want and destroy the greatest economy this planet has ever seen. 

I can name a few right now David Dorn. How about the extra deaths from eliminating a 600 plain clothes division in NYPD?  Shooting deaths have increased there an councilman are baffled. How about the person who bled out in CHAZ/CHOP after being shot?  How about the huge increase in murders in Chicago as they deal with “peaceful protests” and gangs settle bad blood?  How about COVID increase?  I guess you could blame states for opening up…idk maybe it played a small part in killing granny.  The DNC and BLM hands are so red it is amazing we even need to debate this. These cities and states have had years and decades of DNC control. The media, unversities are all controlled by the left.  Hollywood has been left controlled for years as they silence any opposition. #Metoo and racism you want to lay that at the feet of conservatives?  Nice try it works for the young and stupid who are entirely ignorant of communism. Sickle and hammer should be right next the Swastika in imagery that shouldn’t be permitted in society. Throw on the N word while you are at it. 

6 13

User Suspended
            @a2ute

^ spends way to much time on the Brightbart forum. Lol, You guys have predicted the end of days for decades. It’s this weird militia mentality, if you don’t have something to be afraid of…your life is meaningless

WelcomeToSackLakeCity
              Ute Fan
              @welcometosacklakecity

Pace, what happened to your post about Dick Cheney wearing a mask? I remember seeing it on Misc yesterday, but I can’t find it now…

2 3

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

EagleMountainUte, have you offered this concerning information to University of Utah Athletics? They continue to advocate for Black Lives Matter on utahutes.com. 

13 11

Distantute
      Ute Fan
      @distantute

Couldnt pay me to vote democrat.

10 1

UteBacker
        Ute Fan
        @utebacker

I always wondered what would happen to those kids that had parents that would demand that every kid get a trophy (whether they earned it or not).  I guess we’re finding out.

1 1

dystopiamembrane
        Ute Fan
        @dystopiamembrane

I’d be open to it.

6 1

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

I wouldn’t be surprised to see BLM try to become another political group and try to get a candidate on the ballot in November

8 3

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

It is far easier using a complicit group like the DNC.

5 3

HoosierUte
          Ute Fan
          @hoosierute

ugh, can you guys take this crap over to utefans? There is a reason that site became unbearable.

4 2

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

What Utah news is going around?  Isaac Asiata is a Provo PD officer now. 

3 6

User Suspended
        @a2ute

As one of the few moderates on this board, I get what you’re saying. I’m all for the me too, and BLM movements because they’re looooong overdue. But the problem is you can’t go from zero to a hundred in a couple of weeks. In this divided country, the change will most likely be slower then what those so passionately want. 

9 1

CB
          Ute Fan
          @solidhobo

LOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!! You are not a moderate Pace lmfao……

1 1

User Suspended
            @a2ute

I’m sure your definition of a moderate is different than mine. My guess is a Utah moderate is something close to the preacher in the movie Footloose. 

7 1

KJU
      Ute Fan
      @kjute

Everybody claims they are moderate.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Pac-12 Cancel culture strikes again