Coach Mike Mac gonzo at CU!

Viewing 10 reply threads

noneyadb
      Ute Fan
      @noneyadb

Do players try and compete harder or turn over and let Utah run wild?

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

Buffs welcome Matt Wells, and former Aggies offensive staff. . .

3 9

User Suspended
        @a2ute

Sigh…I hope not. Utes will rue the day they missed on Wells.

jamarcus24
          Ute Fan
          @jamarcus24

Maybe when he gets fired from Colorado we’ll have an OC spot available for him.

darklightning
      Ute Fan
      @darklightning

Source seems sketch, although I wouldn’t doubt it. I’ll take any and all distractions in Boulder this week!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Don’t know how this helps or hurts?  I can’t decide. 

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

I would say it hurts if his team decides to honor their outgoing coach and get a bowl game, but he lost them a long time ago so it doesn’t make a difference IMO

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

I feel like it could help Utah if they start fast like they did against Oregon. Utah’s defense makes them quit combined with methodical drives by Shelley. 

1 2

GameForAnyFuss
      Ute Fan
      @gameforanyfuss

It seems more often than not this energizes a team. Kind of like how major injuries energized ours last week.

I don’t like this news. Put it this way: CU was already on a terrible trajectory…this may help, and it certainly can’t make things worse. 

Italy88
        Ute Fan
        @itacoatiara22

“It certainly can’t make things worse.” Uhhh…yes, yes it can. 

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

This could play out either way.  I think you will see early – if the players come out to play or seem defeated and roll over.  I have seen it both ways.  I have no idea about their loyalty to the coach.

NarfUte
        Ute Fan
        @narfute

They’ll probably come out firing but would fold easily if we show them some adversity – Hopefully we can start fast

ironman1315
      Ute Fan
      @ironman1315

Or is he?

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Bottom Line. Utah is better thatn CU even with Shelly and Shyne. Very strong possibility that ASU loses this week or next week. Pac- 12 teams wining back to bacl road games is very rare. IF Utah cant come out fired up and ready to match ANY psyicality or emotion that CU brings, then we dont desrve to win and sont deserve the south. This is a huge test for Whitt. Last week was teh “circle the wagon game” Now all eyes are on us how does the team respond to adversity on the road. This week will tell us all we need to know.

Tacoma Ute
      Ute Fan
      @tacomaute

Ill be very commital on this. 

I have no idea.

bombastic
      Ute Fan
      @bombastic

This doesn’t make sense. There is no arrangement where you get fired but stay in your role until the season ends.

Him staying in such circumstances could do great damage to the program. No AD will let you do that.

Maybe he is moving on by the end of the season for another job? I could believe that.

tarheelute
      Ute Fan
      @tarheelute

I’m expecting a game much like 2014, close through three, with the Utes pulling away early, in the fourth. The stands will be 3/4 quarter full, at the start, but by the fourth, Utah fans will be the loud.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Coach Mike Mac gonzo at CU!