Colorado marches down the field for a TD.

Viewing 20 reply threads

Larry B
      Ute Fan
      @larryb

I really hope they don’t pull off some miracle season.

NarfUte
      Ute Fan
      @narfute

First game, new team, no tape for TCU – let’s see how the frogs adjust and future opponents adjust. I think that’s where Prime is going to fail, I think he’ll be outcoached often.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

TCU is giving their receivers 8 yard cushions. All CU needs to do is dink and dunk

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I agree with the tape comment…for example, if last year Utah had played Florida in the 3rd or 4th game of the season, with plenty of tape on Richardson, the result of that game would have been completely different. Heck, Kentucky played Florida at the Swamp just the following weekend and completely shut them down.

Utah
      Ute Fan
      @utah

This Colorado team has a lot of talent, but they look combustable. I could totally seeing things not going their way and half the team just quitting.

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

14-7 Colorado.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Colorado might look good on offense but their defense has a lot of holes. Plus TCU is helping them out by committing plenty of mistakes.

prestitute
        Ute Fan
        @prestitute

Yeah, I think we set up well against them if we can get our running game going. Their CBs are REALLY good!

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

Colorado 75 yard play to start 2nd half. to take the lead 24-14.

pics
      Ute Fan
      @pics

The Buffs are certainly playing better than I thought they would. They have some very athletic players and have some typical first game mistakes to clean up. It will be interesting to see how this season shakes out.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

This is a really good performance by Colorado, considering how Utah has fared at TCU in the past. I mean, they’re playing the NCG runner-up in their house. I could only hope that Utah would perform as well as Colorado playing at TCU. I have tickets to the Colorado game and, just based on this performance, that contest just got a lot more interesting.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Colorado is soft on both lines. Nothing in this game makes me worried.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

I didn’t say worried, I said interesting, as opposed to recent games versus Colorado. I will also say that any team that has the number of playmakers that Colorado has should most definitely be taken seriously.

Central Coast Ute
              Ute Fan
              @flip2848

Haven’t seen anyone that’s wowed me yet..

NorthernUte
                Ute Fan
                @northernute24

Shedeur’s passing has sure wowed me. Amount of legit PAC-12 QB’s this year is unreal!

TexasRancher45
                  Ute Fan
                  @texasrancher45

Travis Hunter is excellent on defense and offense.

The Miami Ute
                Ute Fan
                @themiamiute

Two words…Travis Hunter.

TexasRancher45
                  Ute Fan
                  @texasrancher45

And Edwards has 3 touchdowns. Not bad

Central Coast Ute
                Ute Fan
                @flip2848

Ok, I changed my mind. They do have some playmakers.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

Why would TCU try throwing on 3rd and 1 when they’re running game is so effective?

fosternano
        Ute Fan
        @fosternano

Pete Carroll called them and told them the sure fire way to win.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I can almost guarantee you that all of the networks are pulling for Colorado to have a miracle season. Can you imagine if they show up to SLC on 25 November with an 11-0 record? They’d have to attach portable bleachers to the top of the stands in Rice-Eccles to even come close to meeting ticket demand.

RoboUte
        Ute Fan
        @hamplate

I would love for Colorado to come in to SLC with a great record because we can beat them. I’ll take that over the SoS black hole Colorado usually is.

prestitute
      Ute Fan
      @prestitute

Not scared of CU, but they look really good. Deion Sanders is a good coach, and I think underestimating them would be a huge mistake. The team has talent, and he has pulled it together well. This TCU team is not the same team as last year, but they still have a lot of talent. CU is likely a middle to upper middle team in the P12 based on how they are looking.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

Yeah, I concur…underestimating Sanders is close to being criminally negligible at this point. I thought that the Buffs would be disorganized and out of synch, considering it’s the first game of the season and the roster turnover they had from last season to this one. Couldn’t be more wrong…and no matter what we feel, you could make a solid case that there’s more NFL talent on that roster than what we have in Utah. There’s no one on Utah’s roster that even comes close to Travis Hunter, for example…

prestitute
          Ute Fan
          @prestitute

Yeah, Shadeur Sanders and Hunter are legit 2 of the best players in the country. They could literally start almost anywhere in the country. Deion is a smart man and knows how to market… plus who can make a better pitch with kids than him. Literally one of the best football players of all time. I am really happy for the Buffs today. I still think we are better than CU this year, but they just put the BigXII on notice for next year. There is a very good chance that in the long run the BigXII will be running through the mountains. Utah and CU will challenge right away.

RedRocks
            Ute Fan
            @hypodactylus

Hopefully… but TCU will always make me nervous (until proven otherwise)

The Miami Ute
              Ute Fan
              @themiamiute

Some teams have another team’s number. I think the Utes are still suffering PTSD symptoms from their last two trips to Fort Worth. Those were ugly games if you’re a Utah fan.

The Miami Ute
            Ute Fan
            @themiamiute

Good post…you talk about flipping a script within the span of three hours…There’s literally no one in college football who can relate better to the most important demographic in the game (African-American youth) than Sanders. The only saving grace is that I absolutely know that he’s not long for Colorado…Let’s say that he turns around the Buffs and finishes 10-2 or 9-3…I can literally see some team in the SEC (Texas A&M? Jimbo Fisher is truly on the hot seat) back up a Brink’s truck to Sanders’ door after this season. That’s what Florida State did to Willie Taggart after his first and only season at Oregon (2017), and he only went 7-5.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

This game…..it’s like TECMO Bowl…

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Heard it here first…Shadeur Sanders is going to pass for over 500 yards in his first career start at Colorado.

AZUTE
      Ute Fan
      @azute

Neither of these teams can play D
      Beat Colorado by keeping their O on the sidelines

RoboUte
      Ute Fan
      @hamplate

TCU has really degraded from last year.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I sure hope that’s the case because the alternative is tough to contemplate.

RoboUte
          Ute Fan
          @hamplate

I would welcome it. We can beat that team in November.

UtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahrockon

I am surprised. TCU has no defense.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Dear lord…let the media frenzy begin…

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Shadeur Sanders – 37 for 46/510 yards.

OldAsDirtUte
      Ute Fan
      @oldasdirtute

Last team to hold the ball (Colorado) beats TCU (#17), 45-42.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

Well, everybody thought that TCU was going to blow out Colorado…I’m guessing a lot of people lost money today…that being said, Colorado has my undivided attention now…it will really be interesting how they fare once the PAC schedule starts and there’s plenty of film on them.

Viewing 20 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Colorado marches down the field for a TD.