Viewing 13 reply threads

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

7 5

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

My goodness! If I got the first pick I don’t want a crier.

RedRocks
        Ute Fan
        @hypodactylus

There’s nothing wrong with caring about something enough that you cry when you fail.

7 19

EagleMountainUte
          Ute Fan
          @battlegroundute

Men shouldn’t cry in public. But I am more of a stoic type person. CW has so many things to be grateful for and emotion just seems like a waste.

5 2

Anfernee
            Ute Fan
            @anfernee

WTH? You sound like a football coach in 1960. Definitely not healthy, Mr Stoicism.

UtMtBiker
          Ute Fan
          @utmtbiker

It’s just so fake though. Dude is corny as hell

4 4

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

This couldn’t be more wrong. He’s supposed to be the team leader. I would never follow a man that cries publicly, period. No one is saying he should be happy about losing, but crying in front of everyone shows weakness and the team can sense it, now they can see it.

14 2

enigami344
        Ute Fan
        @enigami344

What’s wrong about crying as a man? Man cant feel sad, disappoint and stressed? Especially after a hard fought emotional game? Dalton Kincaid also cried after the USC game. I don’t like Caleb either but why mock him crying after a great game?

6 2

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Dalton Kincaid didn’t cry because he lost. Dalton Kincaid didn’t avoid the other team after a loss. Dalton Kincaid also didn’t avoid the media after a loss. Your comparison is apples and oranges.

enigami344
            Ute Fan
            @enigami344

Mock him all you want for not shaking hands and not attending media section. He is a spoiled kid for sure. The whole “men shouldn’t cry thing” has brought so much mental health issue on men. That’s what I am trying to say.

Charlie
              Ute Fan
              @charlie

Myself, I don’t think this is a mental health issue. Of course men can cry in public for a human tragedy, a death, something of significance in the big picture. There are also many things men are expected to endure without crying, like losing a sports game, cat stuck up a tree, someone forgetting their birthday. All day long I would support so many other concern about men’s mental health. Maybe this is a moment that is best private.

10 6

Sir Potsdam
      Ute Fan
      @sirpotsdam

He cries more than a heartbroken junior high girl.

10 12

PhiladelphiaUte
      Ute Fan
      @philadelphiaute

What a p*ssy.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

I asked before, is he going to do this in the NFL every time his team loses? This is the sixth time in the last two years I’ve seen him do this (Three against Utah).

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

He will not last in the NFL. His teammates won’t respect him. Plus his “main character” attitude is the biggest problem. He really is the type of person that thinks he is the protagonist of this World.

DrahtUte
      Ute Fan
      @drahtute

I’m okay with college kids crying but agree it’s not cool at the NFL level – unless maybe you just lost the super bowl. The emotion is the main reason college football is so much better than the NFL.

1 2

DrahtUte
        Ute Fan
        @drahtute

I hadn’t watched the video when I posted this. It’s a lot worse there than just shedding some tears.

He’ll never be able to lead a team acting like that.

11 3

Extra Medium
      Ute Fan
      @runningreddude

I love all you people defending a man acting like a damn baby. Suck it up. You lost a team game.

I’ll always laugh at CW crying his little eyes out. Screw him and USC.

10 1

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

When you win- act like you been there before, when you lose act like you been there before. Go out and shake their hands and show some respect to your competition.

lgt4141
        Ute Fan
        @lgt4141

How many of us would let our kids in youth sports get away with not sharing the hands of their opponent after a loss? I have used CW as an example to teach my kids about poor sportsmanship.

CW’s lack of respect for the game and the opponent is disappointing at best. It is also disappointing that he has been allowed to get away with not shaking hands after a loss. It suck’s to lose but show a little respect.

Jim Vanderhoof
      Ute Fan
      @jvhoofs

Couldn’t agree more 4141. His entitlement includes everything but class and sportsmanship.

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I’m not sure how well he’s going to do in the NFL where even the best teams lose a few games.

homer
      Ute Fan
      @homer

Waaaa

I’m going to the Giants or Bears. . .

NashvilleUte
      Ute Fan
      @nashvilleute05

Holy crap, is he the softest Heisman winner of all time? He’s going to have a real tough time in the NFL if he still can’t handle taking a loss… For whatever reason that’s beyond me, he continues to be overrated which means he’ll go highly in the draft, which means he’s unlikely to be drafted by a current contender. So, good luck losing for awhile…

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I honestly think that Caleb and his team are going to pull a John Elway/Eli Manning and tell unattractive teams not to draft him. Whether that works or not, that’s a different story.

Central Coast Ute
          Ute Fan
          @flip2848

Jim Kelly did the same thing but Buffalo wouldn’t let him off the hook. Worked out well for both sides.

Utephoria
      Ute Fan
      @utephoria

His tears will flow like a waterfall next week when USC gets brow beat by Oregon. I was becoming very ill listening to, I think it was Fowler and Herbstreit, talking Caleb up as an incredible individual and one people should pattern their lives after, his sportsmanship and honor for the game is the greatest they have seen. Gag and ugh!!!

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Hard to swallow pills. CW is a college athlete employee and cries at his job.

fortUTEnate
      Ute Fan
      @fortutenate

What’s interesting to me is that he shook Penix’s hand. I don’t think he did that after any of Utah’s losses. I don’t care about the crying just the lack of sportsmanship.

The Miami Ute
        Ute Fan
        @themiamiute

I hate to say this, but I think that he’s got something personal versus Utah.

Sir Potsdam
          Ute Fan
          @sirpotsdam

Definitely. He can’t beat Utah.

EagleMountainUte
            Ute Fan
            @battlegroundute

It was before that.
            Then he did get tickets for that Utah kid whose dad passed away for the CCG.

I feel like it is all a show. Regardless men shouldn’t cry in public. I hold him to a higher standard because he is an employee for those that sponsor him.

Same reason why I think Rising can be subject to higher scrutiny given it is a job for them both.

Viewing 13 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.