Devin Kaufusi to the Utes!

Viewing 4 reply threads

Dante Guardi
      Ute Fan
      @danteg12

6’7 257 DE from TDS, if ya cant beat em join em!

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

May help a lot with Tupai up in the air still. Son of the Mayor of Provo btw.

UteThunder
        Ute Fan
        @utethunder

For half a second I got excited about this angle and then I realized Kaufusi probably has to sit out a year, so he won’t be helping fill the Tupai void if Maxs doesn’t come back.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

Yes. I guess I meant it helps with Tupai being a young player similar age.

Why is he leaving Provo?

“It is one of my goals to become the best football player I can be, and just spending two years there (at BYU), I just felt that for me to develop into that person that I want to become, it wasn’t happening there,”

https://www.deseret.com/sports/2020/4/8/21214133/byu-football-utah-football-devin-kaufusi-corbin-kaufusi-kyle-whittingham-kalani-sitake-lds-mormon

chinngiskhaan
      Ute Fan
      @chinngiskhaan

Not as excited about him as a player as I am about his name. Flipping a Kaufusi could be HUGE for us down the road.

utefansince79
        Ute Fan
        @utefansince79

The rather large Kaufusi extended family has produced a lot of gifted athletes for quite some time.  Most of them became Cougars, but we did have one or two play for Ron McBride.  May now we can get a few more of them to become Utes.

Utesbyfive
      Ute Fan
      @utesbyfive

Following Bradlee

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Devin Kaufusi to the Utes!