Dolce or Mitchell

Viewing 6 reply threads

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

This is a pretty lame question, but I was curious about it.  And It may have been discussed here previously, sorry if it has.  Listening to the radio for a bit at lunch and I heard Dolce on AM 1280.  Did Bill Riley get tired of him? Did Dolce get more money from 1280? I haven’t listened to a game, is Mitchell better than the Human Detour?  The things I think about after a convincing win!

UtahUtesRock
      Ute Fan
      @utahutesrock

Dolce. Dolce was replaced before he started his new gig at 1280.

EagleMountainUte
        Ute Fan
        @battlegroundute

Mitchell does a good job. I like a little mix up after awhile. Dolce sounded a bit full of himself at times. 

Central Coast Ute
      Ute Fan
      @flip2848

I honestly couldn’t stand Dolce and Riley together. It’s easier to listen to Mitchell and Riley. 

Tony (admin)
      Admin/Founder
      @admin

I rarely tune into the radio broadcast when watching Utah football so I can’t really say. 

alharmon
      @alharmon

Dolce 100%

UteThunder
      Ute Fan
      @utethunder

I don’t listen to the radio broadcast other than some soundbites that might get paired with some video highlights. That said, from what I’ve seen & heard of them as analysts on radio and tv, Dolce is head and shoulders above Mitchell. Dolce sounds like a real analyst who does his homework. Mitchell sounds like a former player who got bored. 

2 1

COFfrom83
      Ute Fan
      @coffrom83

anyone who goes to the station broadcasting kinnihack is dead to me. Mitchell by default. And how can you go against a guy who trounced the zoo in ’88 when we had no right to even be on the same field?

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Dolce or Mitchell