Down Vote Me All You Want

Viewing 8 reply threads
      7 9

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

But. I think Utah can beat UW….We win out we play in the Chip. We did last year. We would prob lose to Uo. But, still a lot to play for.

uteman12
      Ute Fan
      @uteman12

We have to figure it out on offense… The typical run up the middle is not going to cut it. Let’s face it, USC was not good, and it really gave us false hope headed into this week. I think we lose at Washington and finish 9-3.

3 1

ProudUte
      Ute Fan
      @proudute

I won’t down vote you, but I think you are high. 😉 The Utes offense will be lucky to get two more wins.

The Miami Ute
      Ute Fan
      @themiamiute

There is a pathway for Utah to get to the CCG. A Beaver loss to Arizona tonight would start the ball rolling on that nicely. The positive thing about the game with Washington is that their defense sucks. I’m more scared about the game at Zona. Zona is like #21 in offense and #31 in defense in the FBS.

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

This offense doesn’t deserve to be in the “chip”. We will lose at least one more game. That was a game where everything sucked- game plan, play calls, execution, players, coaches. That was in the top five of embarrassing games of all time. Oregon is good. Like playoff level good. Their o line is elite. Nix didn’t get touched all day. I won’t down vote you- but I will say check your medication.

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I just don’t see the points coming. Jackson high ankle sprain won’t go away.

Utah
        Ute Fan
        @utah

This. No Jackson and Barnes = no offense. We either need Jackson to get healthy fast or a new QB.

22Ute22
      Ute Fan
      @utedagoat

Maybe… but not with Barnes or NJ. We’d have to hope Rose is ready and he is much better than the other two.

Utah5410
      Ute Fan
      @utah5410

Look at UW v Stanford. We can beat them. Remember this thread. If we win out we go to the pac title game.

SteelUte
      Ute Fan
      @steelute

Crazy is watching this offense and thinking we deserve to be in the championship game.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Welcome to Ute Hub Forums Utah Utes Sports Football Down Vote Me All You Want