Fall Camp?

Viewing 3 reply threads

Dwight89
      Ute Fan
      @jordan-buckner

When does fall camp start? These summer doldrums are killing me!

PlainsUte
      Ute Fan
      @plainsute

July 30.  About 3 weeks.

6 4

EagleMountainUte
      Ute Fan
      @battlegroundute

I really don’t like July in Utah. It is HAF, stinky ass wildfire air, stinky ass firework air, and no Football. Seriously just hate fireworks. 

Now get off my lawn. 

8 2

chinngiskhaan
        Ute Fan
        @chinngiskhaan

I am with you. Fireworks are the biggest waste of money there is. Not fun to watch. Loud. Smelly… and incredibly dangerous to people and the environment. With fires like we currently have burning people’s lives down to nothing, people still find an excuse to light them off… because… because….. um…. Patriotism!

FtheY
        Ute Fan
        @fthey

Really? I love July in Utah. I live for the summers here. Hiking is great with some shade. Walking 9 holes after work and finishing with the sunset is amazing. I also don’t mind the heat, so maybe I’m biased. 

No football and crappy air does suck though. 

3 1

KiYi-Ute
        Ute Fan
        @kiyi-ute

I don’t mind the heat, but I’m with you on the fireworks. Can’t stand em. They were cool when I was like, 13. But I feel like if you’ve seen one fireworks show, you’ve seen them all. 

Love a 4th of July barbecue: meat, games, booze, but I’ll dip out before the fireworks start. 

X723
      Ute Fan
      @x723

The big shows are ok but the home shows suck and my dog I do not want to talk about her…

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.